A government has to decide about increasing the cost of gasoline as a problem solving

hailun11 12 / 14 3  
Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
What other measures do you think might be effective?

Traffic and pollution have been becoming problem in every country, this makes government to decide with increasing the cost of gasoline as a problem solving. I disagree with this idea, in my opinion it could not cover to this dilemma because if the charge of gas increases, so the price of public transportation is also follow to this situation or either, and this is still problem not solution.

First of all, the target of the trouble makers is vehicles, it is more effective if the owners of cars can feel the punishment related to this problem, even as we know that nowadays rapidly of used cars continuous to grow in the world. Even in the developing country like Indonesia is very fast to buy and to use private cars. The terrible of them, they do not care if it can be harmful in environmental affairs.

Then, when the price of gas will increase, it is more giving impact to others who do not use cars private but still needs activity by public transport. For example, the middle class people are almost every day to travel in workplace, and they have to pay with high price if the policy of increasing petrol would be held later. The more severe is when the price of oil increase in intensify, it can create shock of goods high price tag also.

To be effective in this predicament is better if the tax of private cars would be increased than the price of petrol. It would be the excellent solution since going to directly for people who have contributed in fumes than all people in generally which did not or at least only minim to donate of contamination.

In conclusion, as far as it feels less worth it for generally people in kind of situation, so this is not the best key to conclude of problems.
Herlysa 1 / 2  
because if the charge of gas increases

too many conjunction. if you want to add 2 conjuction, you should have 3 verb.
zzzfly 1 / 2  
with increasing the cost of gasoline as a problem solving . => as a solution.

I disagree with this idea,and in my opinion it could ...
because If the charge of gas increases, so the price of public transportation willis also follow this to trend situation .

Comments:
Try to make every sentence conveys a single idea.

Home / Writing Feedback / A government has to decide about increasing the cost of gasoline as a problem solving