should a government focus its budget more on very young children education?

yoyofuny 3 / 5  
pls check my essay, thanks^^

Topic:For successful development of a country, should a government focus its budget more on very young children education rather than on universities?

The Government has been more and more concerned with the education issues recently. The object who it should support is now the hottest issue that everyone discusses. Some people believe that the government should make more investments on children. Others, however, disagree with this idea and are convinced that the government must contribute more to the universities. In my opinion, it is better for more resources distributed to the universities than young children.

First of all, a county's status will be solidified by the government's sponsor for research in the universities. If there are more resources allocated to the universities, then professors in the universities will have more budgets on their research proposals. As far as I know, it always has to spend much time and money to produce a great proposal. If the professors do not have to worry about the money, they will be able to totally focus on their researches and have more possibilities to have papers published in the international journals. A country will then be worldwide known for its reputation of education quality. Therefore the station of a country will be more strengthened. Besides, there are always global symposiums for research issues in the universities. If universities have good performances on these seminars, then a country will have more influence in the world.

In addition to anticipated benefit to the rank of a country, auspices for universities also enhance a country's ability to compete with other countries. Students will have more opportunities to go abroad for advanced education if they have government's aid, like the scholarship. In fact, most of western universities, equipped with best facilities and well-educated professional team, can help students to have easy access to the latest knowledge of this society. It will undoubtedly dedicate to students to enhance their knowledge of technology and serve their homeland when they return to their home countries. Hence the quality of a country will be uplifted, which in turn leads to successful development of a country. Besides, living abroad means students may experience a totally different life in contacting with people from different cultural backgrounds. Thus, they will have a chance to establish their individual networks that will promote a country's business in the future. This is undeniably helpful to the prosperity of a country.

With these advantages, we may conclude that government's support for universities leads to great competitive advantages, as well as strengthen the position of a country in the world, which will guarantee a more splendid future for a country.
The Government has been more and more concerned with the education issues recently. The object whopoint that whom it should support is now the hottest issue that everyone discusses. Some people believe that the government should make more investments on children. Others, however, disagree with this idea and are convinced that the government must contribute more to the universities. In my opinion, it is better forthat more resources be allocateddistributed to the universities than young children.

First of all, a county's status will be solidifiedstrengthened by the government's sponsor for research in the universities. ------ I think it is better to rearrange this idea such as;

First, success on reseach programs would help build country's image and supports its economic growth and therefore the government should promote universities to have a greater focus on research.

If there are more resources allocated to the universities, then professors in the universities will have moresufficient budgets to spend on their research proposalsprograms .
You do not need to capitalize the word government:
The Government government has been more and more...

The object who it should support (This is unclear. What do you mean?) is now the hottest issue that everyone discusses.

Some people believe that the government should make more investments on in the education of children.

Okay, now I see what the introduction is trying to say. Let me suggest this sentence:
The way the government allocates its education funds is now the hottest issue that everyone discusses.

That will make your argument very clear. Hey, by the way, a lot of teachers would disagree and assert that early learning is most important. They would say it sets the foundation for the learning that would happen in the University. ;-)

Home / Writing Feedback / should a government focus its budget more on very young children education?