IELTS: Should government hold all the responsibility of society or even people are respon.

Shaan123 2 / 3  
It is widely-held belief that Government should take care of all the issues in the society and public intervention is not important . But , at the same time there is a strong counter argument amongst some section of people that public should participate and give their helping hand for a better society. However , I personally subscribe to the view that public intervention also plays a vital role in shaping a better society .

It is generally believed that Government should take care of all the activities in the society . This is mainly because , people are afraid that if there is public involvement in general issues going in society , there is a huge chance , that certain laws are broken and some people may be misguided and do what ever they want . There might be a chance of parallel power growing opposite to government and rules of government. For example , there are several mafia groups which resolves land issues or conflicts between people , by taking law into their hands.

On the other hand , there are certain group of people who vehemently contend that , every individual in the society should put their hands together for the betterment of society . One of the main reason why this view is held is that , government can't come to each and every individual every day and satisfy their needs and resolve their issues . Every citizen should feel responsible and take care of other citizens around them and help them . For example , there might be a emergency operation case for a patient where he needs to be treated on spot , and to sanction money from government it has lots of procedures and approvals to be done from authorities . It will be too late . In such situations people around him can volunteer and fund him and save his life. Similarly , there are numerous cases and issues where government can't help immediately . People around him should feel responsible and with humanity lend their hand of support for a cheerful society .

Thus , it is evident that from all discussion till now that , both the arguments carry significance and neither can be refuted outright . Nonetheless , I personally subscribe to proposition that , until and unless people intervention is not harmful to others and are in bound of the rules and laws , people are most welcomed and encouraged to show their responsibility towards the betterment of society .
I have to make two requests - First, you need to have a complete and meaningful topic in the subject field when you open a new thread. Also, you should post your IELTS essays into Writing Feedback forum. Again, it is good if you include your prompt together with the essay so that we exactly know what your prompt requests and we can accordingly align our feedbacks with it.

This is a good introduction. The only missing part is its hook. It's good if you opened it with a catchy hook.
government can't come to each and every individual every day and satisfy their needs and resolve their issues .

government has limitations in approaching people and satisfying their needs .

Every citizen should feel responsible and take care of other citizens around them and help them .

On the other hand, each citizen has a responsibility towards the society he or she lives in. This makes the citizens too responsible in taking care of their societal issues.

it is evident that from all discussion till now that

... I feel you can avoid this part

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: Should government hold all the responsibility of society or even people are respon.