Government should invest more money in science education rather than other subjects

Hoa Tran 1 / -  
Government should invest more money in science education rather than other subjects to develop the country. Do you agree or disagree?

science should obtain more concern

It is said that government funding for education should give preference to science-based subjects over others, in an attempt to help boost a countries future development and progress. Despite of the advantages of other disciplines to national progress, personally I strongly believe that science is the primary contributor.

On the one hand, it cannot be denied that the study of many other subjects of education can also attribute to a countries progress. For instance, the arts allow societies and individuals to express themselves creatively through mediums such as music, film and other art forms. It can help to improve the quality of people's lives and fill the lifetime with human well-being.

On the other hand, I content that science should be allocated more financial resources by the authorities for several reasons. Firstly, science is the origin of development in all fields. For example, in the research of history, science is the main tool to gain a better understanding of humanity. Secondly, the scientific and technological development of each country reflects the position of the whole nation. There are a great deal of prosperous countries in the world that have great scientific advances. Furthermore, science makes an important contribution to the survival and improvement of human beings. As a result, almost products which everyone is consuming are outcome of the study of scientific researches. In the other aspect, people are trying to find out the best measure for environment protection through science.

In conclusion, the authorities should give all disciplines financial support to help towards a countries overall development. It is better that science should be obtained more concerns.
Hoa, you opening paraphrase is not an accurate restatement of the original prompt. Your discussion instruction line is also inaccurate as you are being asked for an opinion regarding agreement or disagreement with the statement. You responded with a discussion regarding which should be given the most responsibility instead. An inaccurate prompt restatement that gets a less than passing score will ensure that the rest of your essay gets low scores as well due to your discussing a different topic from the one stated for discussion. Aside from that, you discussed 2 points of view in this essay when the required point of view discussion is clearly indicated as needing to come from only one point of view. This is not a comparison point of view discussion. It is a singular point of view essay. These problems with your prompt deviation are what will cause this essay to get a less than stellar score had this been an actual test.

Home / Writing Feedback / Government should invest more money in science education rather than other subjects