IELTS: Government investment in the arts to make better their country

farizridhonudya 1 / -  
Government investment in the arts, such as music and theatre is waste of money. Government must invest this money in public service. Do you agree or disagree?

There are many things that government investment several money to make better their country. Both of government investment are the arts and public service. Some people agree if government investment in the arts. But I think that government better spent money or invest in public service. I will give you several reasons why I agree invest in public service.

First of all, if government wants to invest money in public reasons, it is a good choice, because all people will enjoy all of government invest. It is very useful because structure of government investment such as highway, park city, traffic light, halte and anymore. For example, government investment in public service such highway. There are many people will use road to need a business. If people pass true the broken street when they want to go some place and get a accident in their way. I think that it is mistake of road and road is responsible of government.

Secondly, another benefit if government investment in public service is monopoly of people clearly to see for all people and government will see better because people think that government care with all people in their country. For example, government invest several money to repair school in their country, they make better school because of student can be serious to study in the school. There are many reasons if broken school because of government do not care with them. So, government must be creative to used their money to benefit activity such repair school.

All of all, it is a clear from my answer that government invest in public service because there are many people can enjoy all of invest of government and people know that government really care to society.
sush2 4 / 11 1  
investment several money

It can't be several money, you can mention it as "huge money".
I can see your ideas in your essay, which are pretty good. But you have to organize in a proper manner without grammatical and spelling mistakes. Try practicising these areas
fikri 5 / 317 71  
put some punctuation in appropriate place when needed,
pay more attention to your vocabularies, you should enlarge your vocabularies, make it more various
also, don't underestimate small mistakes such as misspelling, grammatical,capitalization,etc,,
everything is important when you write an essay
Eva Novita Sari 47 / 71 2  
Welcome...:)

So, government must be creative to useduse their money to be benefit activity such repair school.

.... do not forget to put Verb 1 after using to
Ammapurnamasari 2 / 5  
such as highway, park city, traffic light, halte and anymore.

Such as highway, city park, traffic light and halt.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: Government investment in the arts to make better their country