The government must make choices about how to spend money from taxes

zhdw1128 1 / -  
When it comes to amusing the people, the government may face with a tough decision- spending tax dollars on arts or sports. Some people contend that we should distribute the funds on arts instead of sports. However, I tend to frown on this assertion. Here are some convincing reasons and specific examples to support my standpoint.

To begin with, the physical condition of the commoners can be improved if the government chooses to spend the funds into sports. Nowadays, many people are suffering from sub-healthy diseases, such as diabetes or high blood-fat. If they can do more exercise, then their health issues can be effectively solved. However, sometimes, there are not enough sport facilities in the cities. If the government can put more funds into sports, then people will have plenty of implement to exercise, and their physical problems can be solved. For example, in my community, people always work out in the nearby gyms after work. And the gym was supported by the local government. Indeed, a considerable number of people benefit from it.

Moreover, the government should encourage the citizens to do sports because such activity can release their pressure. As the social competition is fiercer, the majority of people are suffering from tremendous working pressure. Doing sports is an effective way to release people's pressure. Therefore, the government should spend its fund on sports facilities. The example of Alex, one of my best friends, can perfectly support my point. Alex works in the field of computer programming. He always has to burn the night oil night after night and feels overwhelmed by his work from time to time. Thanks to the generous investment of the government, much sports facilities are available nearby his company, and he can release his pressure after working out.

Admittedly, some dissenters contend that the government should spend the funds on arts. The dominant reason is that people can enhance aesthetic and enrich spiritual world. However, if we can analyze the issue from another perspective, we can perceive such assertion as arbitrary. Indeed, the spiritual richness of the citizens is important, but it cannot outweigh the importance of good physical condition. Moreover, with the wide dissemination of the Internet, people can enjoy great artwork online, and it's an inexpensive and convenient way to appreciate art, but sports have to been done with facilities. So government don't have to distribute its funds on arts.

In a nutshell, the government should spend the funds on sports. The major reason is that people can strengthen their body and release pressure while doing sport.
andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hello
You have a good summary
I have some corrections

... from sub-healthy diseases, such as which are diabetes ...
... do more exercise, then their health the health problem issues can be effectively solved solved effectively . However, sometimes, there are not enough less of number ...

If the government can put subsized more funds into sports...
... in the nearby gyms after thework. And the gym was supported by (...) number of people have benefit from it.

... to do sports because such activity can releasetheir pressure.
... suffering from tremendous working pressure.
He always has to burn the night oil night after night (...) and he can release his pressure after working out.

You can change the word with the similar meaning.
Hi Jesse, I would like to start this review by sharing my opinion about the task at hand. I believe, the government needs to make choices that is bound to address a more depressing issue than what they are currently up to, issues like poverty and hunger are just a few of this issues. However, I believe that the government is doing every single step possible in order to address the issues they have at hand and they are trying their best to cover as much issues as possible.

Moving on to your essay, below are my thoughts.

First paragraph
- When it comes to amusing the people,
- the government mayis faced with
- Some people contendcontest that we
- However, I tend to frown onat this assertion.

Second paragraph
- Nowadays, many people are suffering from sub-healthy diseases, - what exactly do you mean by sub-healthy disease?

- such as diabetes or high blood-fat .
- there are not enough sports facilities in the citiescity .
- implementtime to exercise, and their physical
- work out in the nearby gyms after work. Andand the gym wasis supported by

There you have it Jesse, I hope the above remarks are helpful and for future writing reference, mind your sentence construction and make sure that your verbs are in the right forms too.

Home / Writing Feedback / The government must make choices about how to spend money from taxes