Government and Society : What Governments Can Do ?

FirmanRomadhon20 9 / 15  
In this present time, roles of government is an essential part inside of a society, because the goverment becomes a substantial actor to administer and control its society. The officials of government run wheels of administration in a country. Therefore, Every actions of government such public policy determines how the society conditions are to be. Although in this recent years a lot of people judge that government is identically near with actions such as corruption, collution and nepotism, this essay efforts to show what the government fundamental duties are.

Commonly, Government has primary task to serve public sevices such as healthcare and education. A lot of countries trough their governments create a public policy to allocate their budgets for health care and education system, considering of these substantial fields in the society. In another hand, supporting people who are living in proverty and joblessness are also its duties. All of countries in the world certainly have to safeguard every person who has trouble in social life. Accordingly, proverty and joblessness are the country responsibility which have to be handled trough the hand of government as representative of country existance.

Finally, beside of the some primary government duties commonly, there are the other duties of government such as introducing and making new laws, imposing taxes, creating job fields, and many the others duties. Because of some extremely important duties of government, people are still not able to imagine how the life runs without it. Government will not be exist without society, then society will just become person and group of people without nationality and so on.
gmuturi 4 / 8  
In this present time, Roles of government is (...) inside of a society , because the government becomes a substantial ...
Although, in this recent years, a lot of people judge that government is...

... primary task to serve public services such as ...
... people who are living in poverty and joblessness are also its duties.
Accordingly, poverty and joblessness are the (...) as representative of country existence .
Rinnegan45 - / 39 5  
The officials of government run "the" wheels of administration in a
country.

Every actions of government such / like public policy determines how the society conditions are "supposed" to be.

there are also some typos (Collution=>Collusion, Sevices=>Services, Proverty=>Poverty, Existance=>Existence, Trough=>Through)

beside of the some primary government duties commonly (this sentence got me puzzled for sure. maybe it was supposed to be like this "apart from the main duties of government"

there are the other duties of government such as (...) and many the others duties.

... not able to imagine how the life "is"runs"running" without it

Home / Writing Feedback / Government and Society : What Governments Can Do ?