Ielts 2: Government supervised and handled by the authority rather than by private companies

Huynguyen123232 1 / -  
Scientific research should be carried out by the governments rather than private companies

agree or disagree?

Some people enunciate the idea that government should be supervised and handled by the authority rather than private companies. I concur with this opinion because the government can have profound positive impacts on the development of the project.

On the other hand, the government makes the research project more stable and more controlled. For example, the government can cooperate with different countries to expand the plan. For instance, to find the radical solution of safety protection for experimental characters. Both countries will help each other to resolve the issues. A private company can't take care of them. Secondly, only the government can have the power to spend enormous financial assistance on various scientific projects and compensate pf damage.

Another option could be that the goal of the government in conducting research is the benefits the people If the scientific project back by private enterprise. It just cares about the marketing strategies. It will do illegal research for their purpose.

In conclusion, I agree with the idea of putting the scientific research carried out by the government so that success, accuracy, and applicability can be secured.
A task 2 essay assesses the everyday English vocabulary of the test taker. While having a wide vocabulary is good for the LR score, the use of advanced, profession specific vocabulary tends to lower the LR score so using

enunciate

and

concur

did not help the essay score. It does not feel natural to read these words in an everyday conversational essay. Ordinary word usage would have scored better. Never atsome that this is a vocabulary knowledge test because it is not. Other than that, the restatement and opinion presentation works well. The response format is correct.

The use of

On the other hand

is only applicable when writing comparative essays. That is because the paired phrases (On the one hand) go hand in hand in individual paragraph development. It cannot be properly used in a single opinion essay. Regardless, the reasoning paragraphs are properly targeted and presented.

can't

Always spell out the whole word to avoid GRA scoredowns due to the use of contractions. An academically unacceptable writing practice.

the conclusion would have worked better if it had followed the 2 sentence, 40 word format instead of this run-on sentence. It just doesn't allow for proper sentence style mixing for GRA benefits.
Sunny0629 3 / 5 1  
There are some grammatical mistakes in your paper:
1.the article before the noun cannot be omitted, so it is better to put an article like 'the' before the noun 'government'.
2.And in the last sentence of the second paragraph, perhaps accidentally, did this 'pf' mean 'for'?
3.In the third paragraph, should it be 'scientific project' supported by 'private enterprise' instead of 'scientific project' supported 'private enterprise'? So the verb 'back' should be in the passive form 'be done', and it's better to change it to 'is backed'.

4.this "the" in the last sentence of the third paragraph can be deleted. After all, you are not referring to a particular marketing strategy, and you cannot add the definite article if you are not referring to it.

And your paper is too short. IELTS task 2 requires at least 250 words.

In fact, your grammar mistakes are relatively few, you will become better after some preparation. Have a nice day!

Home / Writing Feedback / Ielts 2: Government supervised and handled by the authority rather than by private companies