Governments make many rules to save people from harm

nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
Governments make many rules to protect people from danger, for example, by making people wear seat belts in cars or not allowing smoking in public buildings. However, many people believe that there are too many rules nowadays. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement.

As it is commonly understood that there are a great deal of regulation made by government such as wearing seat belts in cars and not giving a permit to smoke in public space. However, some society argues that there are too many rules today. I personally disagree with statement above because there are some reliable reasons why government regulates the rules for controlling humankind and environmental.

The dominant factor why government authorizes a lot of law is to control the crime action. This is because it will enhance the quality of citizen life. For example, New Zealand applies some regulation for monitoring the movement of activity in city. As a result, the crime rate there decreases year-by-year around 25.5%, and this country is well-known as the most safety state in the world. There is no doubt that the role of law is to improve the way of life

Furthermore, this regulation leads to a merit effect on environmental protection. This is because it will boost the spirit of people to be responsive about environmental issue. For instance, the regulation which is implemented by World Organization like United Nations affects more than 1,450 industries in Yokohama Japan constructing the wastewater treatment plant to diminish the effect on wastewater. It is impressive that the functional of regulation is not only to avoid the offensive action, but also to preserve the environment becoming better.

To sum up, it is evident that there are some factors why government makes numerous regulations in order to organize the quality of human life and environmental security. I personally agree that the functional of rules brings a lot of benefits for some aspects. I would recommend that government should apply the regulation wisely by considering the purposes.
yonathan66 30 / 27 5  
Hi Miss Nisa, i want to give some suggestion related to your writing. Please correct me if i make mistakes. Thank you.

Second Paragraph

As a result, the crime rate there decreases year-by-year aroundup to 25.5%

Third Paragraph

Furthermore, this regulation leads to a meritpositive effect on environmental protection.

it will boost the spirit of people to be responsive aboutto environmental issue => "about" is not a proper collocation for responsive.

the waste water treatment plant to diminish the effect on waste water => the effect of waste water

Home / Writing Feedback / Governments make many rules to save people from harm