Should governments spend more money on improving roads, or public transportation ?

AMiNENGiNE 3 / 5  
It is strongly believed that the role of transportation in our life is taken for granted. As a matter of fact, transportation has a dramatic influence on people's lives from all walks of life. Although we might not like to admit it, transportation, together with its genuine benefits, can create many a dramatic problem for human beings. Here in this essay an attempt is made to prefer spend money for improving public transportation for several reasons.

Firstly, in the following decade, one of the big targets that nations are conflict with that is the transportation because this role can create a lot of opportunities such as reducing traffics and accidents. For example, subways, urban-railway and monorails are the best public transportation that can transport huge people between locations and it can reduce more and more cars and other vehicles that are prompt to accidents and traffics at roads. So it is very substantial because public transportation improved both traffics and accidents.

Moreover, as you know, cars need oil and gasoline for driving, so you should spend more money and time for supply this source for your car. For instance, averagely, the cost of one liter fuel for any car is 1.5 dollar. If you have a small car, you need about 30 liter fuels for your car and you should spend 45 dollar money therefore this is not suitable and useful. Additionally, when your car needs fuel, you should go to the fuel places and spent a lot of time for fueling your car. In my estimation, public transportation prompts to reduce cars at highways and saving time and money.

As far as I am concerned, considering the abovementioned remarks, I personally believe that public transportation is very substantial and better than self-driving at roads and streets because of a lot of reasons such as reducing traffics, accidents and saving money and time. Do you approve with me or not?

321 Words
Yea.... I find some grammer issues but I dont say you really should worry too much because with little practice and attention you should be able to get over it. Your grammer is not so bad. I think your main problem is with your flow of ideas and their importance to your essay. My advice for you is to stick to short sentences rather than lenghthening them. Also avoid combining too many ideas in one sentence.

Moreover, as you know, cars need oilfuel and gasoline for drivingrunning , so you should spend more money and time for supplying(note; to supply / for supplying)thisthesere sourcesfor your car .

For instance, averagely, the cost of one liter fuel for any car is 1.5 dollar. If you have a small car, you need about 30 liter fuels for your car and you should spend 45 dollar money therefore this is not suitable and useful. Additionally, when your car needs fuel, you should go to the fuel places and spentspend a lot of time for fueling your car. In my estimation, public transportation prompts to reduce cars at highways and saving time and money.... I feel this section contains lot of unwanted information that your reader may find boaring to read. This also goes a bit out of track from your essay theme. You must connect your example to the main topic. Instead of all these details you could say;

The consumption of fuel can be reduced largely by promoting public transportation. For example, a person can save large costs on fuel consumption if he opts to use public transport instead of his his private vehicle to commute to his work place.

As far as I am concerned,cC onsidering the abovementionedremarksreasons , I personally believe that public transportation is very substantialeconomical (wrong word here... I think what you mean is economical ) and betterefficient than self-driving aton roads and streetsbecause of a lot ofdue to reasons such as reducing traffics, accidents and saving money and time. Do you approve with me or not? ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Should governments spend more money on improving roads, or public transportation ?