Govt Should Banned the Smoking?

bestdzines 1 / -  
Question is: Government should banned on Smoking what do you think will set be useful in anyway, do you agree with given statement or not, provide specifil reasons and example if any to support your answer.

Its a huge topic for discussion, so many tv shows, forums are compaining about it. Smoking is really harmful for health, but some of people use it to get relaxation and its helpful for get concentration. If Governement banned it their is a lot number of smokers who are adict to smoking and they said it's against our right if Govrnment Banned on Smoking. And Governemnet is lavying text on Smoking, Tobaco Companies are good source of income for Govrnment. in other hand Governent is investing on Hospitals and Health a lot of money because due to smoke their are so many persons ill, a famous saying is Prevenstion is better than cure,

so according to my opinion, Government should bann Smoking completely but make some rules as like public places etc.
lilyappleyard 1 / 3  
i think government shouldnt completely ban smoking because lots of people will complain, but what theyre doing now is actually pretty effective. For instance, in airports you have special smoking rooms for people who want to smoke, but the rest of the airport is non-smoking. This benefits both sides, so it's pretty good.
kplovesyou95 1 / 2  
Well i will admit that if government did banned the smoking then people would be able to walk around not having to worry about having to smell, breathe in smoke, or walk by smoke whenever they are out. However, for the people who do smoke right now would have a really hard time adjusting to it that quick.

Home / Writing Feedback / Govt Should Banned the Smoking?