What UK graduate and postgraduate students who did not go into full-time work did after graduation.

phong3baotap 7 / 19 4  

Destination of uk students (2008)

The graphs below give information about works students attained a bachelor's degree or higher in the UK do, excluding full-time employments, after graduation in 2008.

Overview, there is a huge difference in the figure for voluntary work and further study, whilst there is a small dissimilarity in term of correspondence between the types of jobs that graduate and postgraduate chose.

Regarding quantity, the further study holds the most dominant position on the chart at 29,665 graduate and 2,725 postgraduate. By contrast, the voluntary work seemed not to be attractive to alumni. For its part, the figure for unemployed is around half as many as for further study.

It is clear that the figures for 3 of 4 given types of work picked by graduate were 10 times higher than that by postgraduate, including voluntary work, further study and unemployment as stood at 345, 2725 and 1625 students respectively. Yet, there was a difference in the correlation of part-time work between postgraduates and graduate as the number of postgraduate for this activity was almost the same as for further study while the number of graduate is around half.

Nguyenvananh 2 / 1  
I think that your summary is quite good. However, you need to use more the connect words effectively. Besides, you should avoid repeatting some words and sentence structure.
lulu12345 2 / 2 1  
if you write this graphs for practicing ielt , i think '' below '' is only used for guiding purposes .examiner will not see the chart below your writing so you can just skip the word.

Home / Writing Feedback / What UK graduate and postgraduate students who did not go into full-time work did after graduation.