Graduates from coeducational schools are more likely to integrate into the real life effortlessly

anselzhang 4 / 4  
TOPIC:

Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate schools. Others, however, believe that boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schools.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

MY ANSWER:

Children's education is the top priority both for every single family and for entire society. Some people state that single-sex schools are suitable for pupils' physical and psychological development; others believe that mixed schools are more effective.

Some experts consider that educating boys and girls separately is beneficial to their intelligence and personality. Male and female students have different stages in brain development and maturity, so they cannot share the same interests, behaviors and abilities. Teachers in single-sex schools could recognize these difference and adapt their approaches to suit the needs and progress of pupils. Furthermore, students, especially the adolescences, would not suffer from opposite gender's distraction, so they can just be themselves and pay more attention to the curricula.

However, some educationist insist that coeducation is superior in nurturing students' confidence and communication skills. The mixing of two sexes eradicates the inherent shyness between genders, enables students to negotiate, trust, discuss even quarrel with both sexes, like the real life outside the school. Getting accustomed to a diversity of opinions, ideas, lifestyles and values, students of coeducational schools are likely to adapt themselves into any new surroundings. In addition, it is a good start point to promote sexual equality by treating the children, who are the master of next generation, in same way.

In my view, I am in favor of mixed schools. The students in single-sex schools, although well-developed in intelligence, may have trouble fitting into the society due to lack of social skills. Mixed schools, on the contrary, are adept at cultivating the pupils' confidence, versatility and creativity. Graduates from coeducational schools are more likely to integrate into the real life effortlessly.
tiaDS 73 / 235 52  

in my opinion you should not mention about physical and psychological, because there is not a physical and psychological in question.

some educationists insist

Body:
1. Case, you can rise a case which has corelation with your topic.
2. For example, give example as a specific information.
3. Discussion.
4. Conclusion.
SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
hi, little suggestion from me
let us took closer your prompt

It is better if you add your opinion in your introduction, too

Where is your opinion? It is always good to conclude an intro stating your opinion clearly if the prompt asks you to do that.

Home / Writing Feedback / Graduates from coeducational schools are more likely to integrate into the real life effortlessly