The graph below gives information from report about consumption of energy in the USA

quandz 1 / 1  

Consumption of energy in the USA

The graph below gives information from 1 2008 report about consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projections until 2030.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

My posts:
The infographic illustrates the USA from 1980 to 2030 in terms of the proportion of energy production.

From a general respective, there was an increase in the number of energy consumption namely Petrol and Oil, Coal, Natural Gas, Nuclear, Solar/Wind, but the opposite was true for the figure for Hydropower.Petrol and Oil was by far the most popular energy usage however hydropower generated the least amount of energy in the USA

( I just write overview and introduction )

While inforgraphic is a post college level word, it does not accomplish the task requirement in this instance as a specific reference to the image is required. The writer could have still used the term, but included the type of infographic to meet the information requirements of the paragraph. The summary overview is too short to be considered a complete summary. It must contain at least 2 or 3 sentences to offer a true rundown of the provided information. Choose the highlights and work those into a complete paragraph presentation.

The trending statement will lower the GRA score for the essay since it was not properly divided into individual sentences. The representative individual sentences will comprise the complete trending paragraph. A run-on sentence such as the one presented is not going to be given a passing score as it does not meet sentence formation requirements in the English language. It lacks thought clarity and proper idea presentation. All paragraphs for the task 1 essay should have a minimum of 3 sentences, no more than 5. There is also a missing full stop / period at the end of the second paragraph.
OP quandz 1 / 1  
thank you
Nguyenviet 2 / 2  
when you give the background information, the period of time should be placed at the end of the sentence. Regarding the overview, there should be the outstanding features writen in 2 short sentences and you dont need to go into details in this part.

Home / Writing Feedback / The graph below gives information from report about consumption of energy in the USA