The graph illustrates the renovation of a city hospital road between 2007 and 2010

duz 1 / -  

Summarise information from the graph

The graph illustrates the renovation of a city hospital road between 2007 and 2010. Overall, the modifications are seen in the car park and the hospital road.

In 2007, the city hospital was surrounded by the ring road which connected with the car park on the southern side for both staff and the public. The hospital road was next to the car park and some bus stops. This road was connected with an intersection with the city road.

In 2010, the old car park is just available for staff and a new car park for the public have been built on the east connecting with the ring road. The bus stops have been demolished and replaced with a bus station which is located on the south-western side of the city hospital. There are two new roundabouts connecting the hospital road with the hospital, the city road, and also the bus station.

While I commend you for writing 151 words, I fear that you have not written enough words to actually highlight your English writing abilities along with your analysis capabilities. In order to do that you should write at least 175-200 words. You should aim to write at least 175 words next time to help increase your scoring considerations.

Overall, your writing is acceptable and understandable. However, you should focus on proper development and sentence formation when dealing with past events. You have to properly use the past references for actions rather than always using the phrase "have been" as it shows a limited writing ability on your part, which would affect your LR and GRA scores by lowering your consideration possibilities.

Home / Writing Feedback / The graph illustrates the renovation of a city hospital road between 2007 and 2010