The graph indicates the number of Canadian using several social networking sites in 2014 and 2015

annaestriste 1 / -  
Please help me with this, thank you sooooo much =((

IELTS Writing Task 1 (Bar chart)

The chart below gives information about the number of social networking sites people used in Canada

The graph indicates the number of Canadian using several social networking sites in 2014 and 2015. On the whole, there was conspicuously a growing tendency in using more than one site at a time.

In the year 2014, a large number of Canadian people preferred using one site only to serve their personal purposes, which accounted for 36%. Meanwhile, the percentage of people using no site and two sites was relatively similar, with respective figures being 22% and 23%. In contrast, subscribing to more than two sites did not seem to be so popular at the time as the proportion of three, four and five sites internet users ended up at 12%, 5% and 2% respectively.

A year later, Canada experienced a slight growth in using multiple networking sites as the utilisation of one site only significantly dropped to 28% as opposed to the 'no site' category with a mere 1% decrease. Such a trend was not seen in the number of multiple social media sites users. The percentage of viewers connected to two sites endured an exceedingly modest rise to 24% while its 'three sites' counterpart increased by 4%. In addition to that, the proportion of visitors engaged to four and five sites also rose slightly by 3% and 2% specifically. Still, using 5 sites simultaneously was the least favorite.
This is a 20 minute writing task. Expert writing educators who have timed the drafting and final editing process all agree that the number of editable words for this task is 175-200 words. Writing more than that leads the writer to GRA and C + C errors, as evidenced by the errors in your presentation.

In the summary overview, you failed to accurately identify the image beyond its general/generic identifier. This prevents the reader from creating a proper and clear mental picture. This becomes an issue, specially when their is no image attached to your report. The information provided does not offer a proper run-down of the available and highlighted information from the image either. This is not auseful summary overview.

It is difficult to review your essay beyond this part as you have not uploaded the image for comparison purposes.

Home / Writing Feedback / The graph indicates the number of Canadian using several social networking sites in 2014 and 2015