The graph presents how wind turbine work and where are the appropriate positions for it

faarasyad 7 / 15 7  
The picture presents how wind turbine work and where the appropriate positions for it in order to produce electricity. At first glance, it is important to note that the power of electricity generated by turbine depends on three different locations.

To begin with, the process of turbine which is made by steel begins when the turbine blades, wood or fiberglass, is intersected by wind. Then, wind sensor as the controller manages the speed and direction, and sends this information to the main server in the house near by the turbine location. As a consequence, to support this process, the turbine is provided by generator which produces 1.5 megawatts of electricity.

The turbine is placed in three different positions. The first tower is located in the higher level of the ground which acquires the maximum of wind strengths. Compared to this turbine, one in the lower level of the sea obtains less electricity since landscape is not spoiled. Interestingly, the turbine located in domestic area generates at only 100 kilowatts of electricity.

Adhisti 20 / 19 2  
Hello, faarasyad. Allow me to give suggestion for you writing.

The picture presentspictures present how wind turbine work and where the appropriate positions for it in order to produce electricity.

To begin with, the process of turbine which is made byof steel begins when the turbine blades, wood or fiberglass, is intersected by wind.

the turbine is provided by generator whichgenerator of the turbine produces 1.5 megawatts of electricity.

Good job!

Home / Writing Feedback / The graph presents how wind turbine work and where are the appropriate positions for it