IELTS TASK1 THE GRAPH SHOW THE PERCENTAGE OF UK AND INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS GAINING SECON..

shin122 2 / 4  
The bar chart illustrates the rate of Uk and international students achieving second - class degrees or better in eight subject in Uk university. In general, degrees result were good for both students in Uk and Students who come from another coutries.

Specially, more Uk students than international students acheiving second- class degrees in English literature, Art history, International Law and Sociology. The highest percentage of UK students gaining second- class degrees was 80 per cent in Art history and sociology. However, the rate of international students was appropriate 75 per cent and 78 per cent respectively in two subjects. Futhermore , the biggest gap was in international Law, where three quarters of Uk student gained second- class degrees or better. Meanwhile , fewer than half of international students attained this level.

It is clear that the higher proportion of International students achieving second- class or better was in Elecitrical engineering and Information technology. In detail, the percentage of students who come from another coutries twice as much as that rate of uk students in Information technology.

The same rate of Uk students and international students achieved second - class degrees or better in Nursing and Accounting.

It is clear from the data of chart that Uk students and international students had different stregths when studing for degrees in this Uk university
OP shin122 2 / 4  
this is chart
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
... It's good if you uploaded the chart. You can do it with "Attach file(s)" . We can give you better comments if we have access to the diagrams.

There are three basic things you need to structure an IELTS writing task 1.
1. Introduce the graph

The bar chart illustrates the rate of Uk and international students achieving second - class degrees or better in eight subject in Uk university.

2. Give an overview - most obvious trends
3. Give the detail -detailed account with figures

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK1 THE GRAPH SHOW THE PERCENTAGE OF UK AND INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS GAINING SECON..