Task 1:The graph below shows the changes in maximum number of Asian elephants between 1994 and 2007.

fidelispermana 3 / 2  
A breakdown of the proportion of maximum inhabitant of Asian elephants in nine selected countries from 1994 to 2007, a 13-year period is revealed in a bar chart. Overall, the percentage of the population experienced a downward trend during the mention period except for Cambodia's figure. In any case, India's elephants population was the largest elephants' population in all coutries mentioned.

By 1997, the population of elephants in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, and China had reached about 1000 inhabitants. However, Elephants tended to live mostly in Malaysia, Srilanka, and Thailand which stood at more than 3000 elephants. By contrast, India saw the highest proportion of elephants population with almost 10000 inhabitants.

On the other hand, Cambodia's figure showed a slightly increase to 1500 population in 2004. However, Vietnam, Malaysia, China and Thailand's cohorts dropped sharply to approximately under 1200 population while Laos' bracket remained the same as 1997's figure. Meanwhile, the number of elephants in India plunged to 7500 and only 4800 in Myanmar.
Nofrinorman 27 / 17 8  
Hi, let me give you some feedback...
Where is your image that you should attach, is it may better ?

... population in all coutries(misspelling) mentioned.

... Srilanka, and Thailand which is foundstood at more than 3000 elephants.

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 1:The graph below shows the changes in maximum number of Asian elephants between 1994 and 2007.