Unanswered [0] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES

Home / Writing Feedback3

The graph shows changes in the number of cars household in Great Britain a period of 36 years.

A breakdown of the proportion of cars household in Great Britain from 1971 to 2007, a 36-year period is illustrated in line chart. Overall, one car ownership remained stable over the period. In any case, while people who have car increased in over the time frame, the percentage of households with no car decreased significantly.

In 1971, the most popular households did not use of a car, representing at around 48%. Compared at 44% for people had one car, but only 7% ownership two cars. On the other hand, it was rarely people use of two or more cars, revealed at 2% which was the lowest over the year.

People who had one-car household fluctuated since the beginning period until the final year. The figure for household with no car experienced downward trend from around 40% to 25% in 2007. By contrast, the percentage of two-car household increased markedly to 26% in the last period. As the same way, people ownership two or three car rose minimally around 5%.

Hi, let me try to give you some suggestion for this writing.

A breakdown of the proportion of cars household in Great Britain from 1971 to 2007,

representing at around 48%. Compared at 44% forof people had one car, but only 7% ownershipowned two cars. On the other hand, it wasit has been rarely people use of two ...

people ownershipperson's owning two or three cars rose minimally around 5%.
Caroot, pay attention to your grammar structure. There are some instances when your expression gets confusing. You need to make sure that you stick only to the simple way of expressing yourself. Don't try to get fancy. Just make sure that the words that you use get your message across. also make sure to consistently use the plural form when you structure the sentence with the use of plural connotations.

A breakdown of the proportion of cars PER household in Great Britain from OVER A 36 YEAR PERIOD FROM 1971 to 2007, a 36-year period is illustrated in THE line chart. Overall, o One car ownership remained stable over the period. In any case, while p People who have OWNED A car increased in over the time frame, WHILE the percentage of households with no car decreased significantly.

In 1971, the most popular households did not HAVE use of a car, AND WAS REPRESENTED representing at around 48%. Compared at TO 44% for people WHO had one car, but only 7% ownership two cars. On the other hand, it IT was rarely OF people TO HAVE use of two or more cars, revealed WHICH WAS REPRESENTED at 2% which was , the lowest over the year.

People who had one-car householdS fluctuated since FROM the beginning OF THE period until the final year. The figure for householdS with no car experienced A downward trend from around 40% to 25% in 2007. By IN contrast, the percentage of two-car householdS increased markedly to 26% in the last period. As the same way TIME, people ownership OWNING two or three car rose minimally TO around 5%.
  Closed ✓

Home / Writing Feedback /