The graph below shows the percentage of Australian exports to 4 countries from 1990 to 2012

thuytram1937 1 / -  

Australia Trade Statistics

Link for the picture : ieltsvietop.vn/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/2007-768x447.jpg
My Essay
The line graph compares the proportion of Australian exports to four countries over 12 years course between 1990 to 2021.
The general feeling from the graph is that, over the course of the whole period, China gradually has become the major export market, with the figure being the only one undergoing a steady upward trend among the four nations surveyed.

In 1990, Australian exports to Japan amounted to around 26%. This figure subsequently experienced a sharp drop to 20 in 1995, followed by another drop, albeit milder, to about 18 percent over the next 17 years.

While starting at a relatively low position of only 3%, the figure for China experienced a steady increase to 5% in the next 5 years and eventually hit an all-time high of 28% in 2012.

Meanwhile, exports to the US fluctuated between 8 and 10% in the first 15 years of the period, down to 5% in 2010 and partially to 6% in 2012. Exports to India were close to zero in the first 10 years, but steadily increased to 7% in 2010 and eventually to 5% in 2012.
Due to security concerns, we refrain from accessing exterior images and advise fellow users not to access images that are located off our forum server. We will not be held liable for any ransomware, malware, adware, or viruses that might infect any users systems due to offline access of images or clicking of exterior links. I will assess your work based on what you have posted on our server alone. Please make the effort to upload the image with your post next time. Otherwise,you will receive an incomplete review of your work once again.

Always give a complete summary overview. List the countries or other information listed in the graph whenever possible. In this case, you mentioned 4 countries, then China as one of them in the trending statement. This will lead the reader to ask early on, "What are the other 3 nations?" It will always be best for you to outline the information sources in the summary, that includes the listing of information, without including any actual data yet. However, the measurement type, be it percentage, a survey, or whatever, will always be appreciated by the reader as a part of a complete summary overview.

The rest of your paragraph presentations are just long sentences. These do nothing for your GRA score. It does not represent a proper simple and complex sentence mix. Only a merging of separate ideas into 1 sentence, which does not help to add clarity to the presentation. If you are using only comma presentations to separate ideas, this does not prove that you have an actual knowledge of how to use various punctuation marks in a sentence. You need to show an ability to use more than just a period, comma, and percentage sign in the presentation. Additionally, it is always best to use the minimum 3 sentence presentation so that all the information you present will be clear and individualized for the reader's understanding.

Home / Writing Feedback / The graph below shows the percentage of Australian exports to 4 countries from 1990 to 2012