The graph below shows the percentage of urban/suburban and rural households in a European country

mohjawahir 11 / 17  
The graph below shows the percentage of urban/suburban and rural households in a European country that had Internet access between 1999 and 2004.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The graph illustrates the number of population who has access to the Internet of urban/suburban and rural areas in a European country during five years from 1999 to 2004, and is measured in percentage. Clearly, what stands out from the graphs reveals that suburban and rural areas increased steadily over the period. Noted, suburban areas record the highest percentage of all, and this figure shows significant percentage increases in the latter area.

...

- The graph illustrates the number of population who has access to the Internet of urban/(,)suburban and rural areas in a European country during five years from 1999 to 2004, and is measured in percentage.

-Noted,(NOTE) suburban areas record the highest percentage of all, and this figure shows significant percentage increases in the latter area.

Mohja, your analysis is as always good, you are very precise with your figures and very straight to the point, just make sure you proof read it before submitting.

Cheers and keep writing!!
Adhisti 20 / 19 2  
Allow me to give suggestion for your essay. :)

The graph illustrates the number of population who has access to the Internet of urban/suburban and rural areas in a European country during five years from 1999 to 2004, and is measured in percentage. Clearly, what stands out from the graphs reveals that suburban and rural areas increased steadilysharply/significantlyover*throughout the period. Noted, suburban areas recordrecorded the highest percentage of all, and this figure showsshowedsignificant percentage increasesa significant/rapid increase in the latter area.

> Use past tense because it is past event .

In 1999, the figure of suburban areas was the most popular in this trend which stood at 15 % , while the figure of rural households was the lowest percentage which was less than 5 % . But, over a three years period, there was a dramatic rise in suburban areas, whilst rural areas also rose steadily in this trend.

> Be careful when you write the percentage, there is no space between number and percent sign.

In 2003, the figure of suburban and rural areas hashad a similar pattern which showsshowed a significant rise in both suburban and rural areas, but suburban areas were more significant than rural areas which rose to 52 % (suburban areas) and 25 % (rural areas). At the end of period, suburban areas peaked at 55 %which were the highest level in this trend, and also rural areas had increased gradually at 35 %which were not higher than suburban areas.

> You can useprecisely or exactlyfor exact number ,,,at roughly/around/about[/b] for inexact number of the percentage.
Avoid repetitive word, "which were" in one sentence.

Home / Writing Feedback / The graph below shows the percentage of urban/suburban and rural households in a European country