(IELTS graph)Social and economic indicators for four countries in 1994

joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
The table below shows social and economic indicators for four countries in 1994, according to United Nations statistics.

Describe the information shown below in your own words. What implications do the indicators have for the countries?
- You should write at least 150 words.
- Allow yourself 20 minutes for this task.

The given table chart illustrates the social and economic indications of Canada, Japan, Peru and Zaire in the year 1994. At a glance, in these four indicators Japan shows the highest level except daily caloric supply per person, whereas Zaire displayed the least in these four countries according to US statistics.

Turning to detail, while comparing Canada and Japan, annual income per person (in $us) Japan showed the highest level, 15760, which is followed by Canada 111000. In life expectancy of the people in these countries there was a negligible difference, at the same time adult literacy rate was same 99%. The caloric supply per person, the difference between the Canada and Japan was only 500.

While comparing Peru and Zaire in all four sectors Peru had high levels than Zaire. The differences between Peru and Zaire in annual per person income is 30$US, Life expectancy at birth was four, daily caloric supply pr person was 178 and adult literacy rate was 50% more.

In short, in developed countries, Japan and Canada all these four categories showed high disparity compared to poor countries Peru and Zaire.

- You should write at least 150 words.

william731 18 / 43 13  
The given table chart illustrates the social and economic indications of Canada

given table or given chart

while comparing Canada and Japan

to

In life expectancy of the people in these countries there was a negligible difference

has a negligible difference

The differences between Peru and Zaire in annual per person income is 30$US

Japan and Canada, all these four categories showed high disparity compared to poor countries Peru and Zaire
The given table chart illustrates the social and economic indications indicators of Canada, Japan, Peru and Zaire

You better describe the three indicators in the introduction. In this para, you are supposed to introduce the graph and therefore it is necessary to talk about the graphical parameters.

In life expectancy of the people in these countries there was a negligible difference, at the same time these countries had been able to maintain their adult literacy rate was sameat 99%.

....good sentence :)

Japan and Canada all these four categories showed higherdisparitylevel compared to poor countries Peru and Zaire

Your idea is conveyed differently by using the word "disparity"...I guess you wanted to tell that Japanese and Canadian figures and the figures of poor countries have a great varience.... isn't it?
OP joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
Hai dumi and william...

Hai dumi...
Thanks a lot for the corrections..

Hai william...
Thanks you too

Tessy

Home / Writing Feedback / (IELTS graph)Social and economic indicators for four countries in 1994