Grass-fed cow vs grass fed beef - essay

maemae04 1 / 1  
english is my second language and im still learning can someone help me to revise my compare and contrast essay.pleaseGrass Fed vs. Grass Fed Beef

When a shopper shop for cut of beef at any super market they don't really look for what kind of beef they buying. What possible the cattle eat, they ingest, or potential problem the meat has. Instead they concern about the cost, of the beef. Which constantly might fit in their budget, in supermarket aisle you will see two types of beef, the grass and grain- fed beef, there's a different way feeding the cattle, Grass fed where the cattle fed in natural way we consider the healthy way and, grain fed where they subsist in corn that can risk a health problem. Today in supermarket you will find most corn finished beef in meat aisle. The industry chooses this to put more money in the business and low cost of beef for consumers it's because corn is cheaper. Also corn makes the cattle fattier and grow faster that the regular grass, usually grass-fed cattle grow four to six year before they can be transfer to slaughter house. Now it's only takes 14 to 16 months to cattle to be slaughter because they are growth faster. , most of the consumer prefer the taste of the corn-fed meat because it's fattier and has more flavor, than grass fed beef, and also affordable that something consumer they most appreciate. Does the budget might also fit in your health I guess not, hospital bills might cost more than, buying a healthy food. Because grain-fed can cause a health problem.

The grass fed beef live in the a natural way.in a fresh air they can increase nutritional quality of grass land, they can produce milk in high quality environment and grow healthier than the grain fed cattle, they live in the feedlot, kept from the outdoor which give stress and sick, and is very crowded that can easily spread a disease. It's not healthy for an animal to live in an infectious environment.

In research cattle is consider a ruminant but they feed in different way grass fed and corn fed in the study cattle stomach are aimed for grass that can easily digest although they both fed in plant high risk of disease when they fed in corn because corn cannot easily digest in their stomach and make them sick which can cause unhealthy meat. Corn is not really good for an animal particularly in cattle, when they sick it can cause an acidic environment, and produce a health problem, can lead in spreading of bacteria in the feedlot. that's why animals injected whit antibiotic to prevent the possible spread of the disease, antibiotic is not intend to harm people it just use to prevent the disease in an animal although it can cause of salmonella in animal intestines and human.it is a strain that might be more resistant on too much antibiotic.

A cattle with acidic intestinal track can lead in mad cow disease or E.coli also known as" Escherichia Coli", causes of improper digest of the corn in the cattle stomach. E coli are threatening disease in cattle. Is bacterium commonly found in the food mostly in beef meat? This disease causes a life threatening to a person who has eaten an infected beef meat, according to Michael Pollan, "states that the lethal strain of E.coli known as 0157:H7 is believed to have involved in the guts of feedlot cattle, switching feedlot cattle to a grass diet would eliminate80 percent of the E.coli in the cattle' digestive tracts" (from the documentary food, Inc.). E coli are much less in a grass-fed beef. Grass-fed cow has less fat compares to corn fed cattle and fewer calories. People who choose grass-fed beef are can consume fewer calories a year. Grass-fed cattle has more benefit than grain-fed, it's higher in vitamins, beta-carotene and provides strong immune system.it is also contributes a higher vitamin E than the grain-fed cow. Another benefit of grass-fed cow it has omega-3 fatty acid, that all we know is good for a person body. Its lower the risk of heart disease, Its contain more percentages of omega3 than the grain-fed meat.in addition grass fed cattle is also provide a conjugated linoleic acid(CLA) is another healthy fat found in the meat. It's a nutrient associated with lower the risk of cancer. Especially in breast cancer.is

Also reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, the grass-fed cow contain three to five times more CLA than grain-fed animal. Choosing a grass-fed cow is the safer way in a healthy life style.

Today what is commercially available in the super market is almost come from the feedlot. But, it's always in the consumer choice. Remember grass-fed cow is not considering an organic food because they might be fed less grain but still come from the feedlot. However, Natural store sell organic beef an animal raised without antibiotic or hormones. Or you can also buy beef directly in the local farmer where they show you how they ensure that the cattle are being elevated in healthy.
chalumeau /  
When a shopper shop for cut of beef at any super market they don't really look for what kind of beef they buying.

When shoppers buy meat at their local supermarket, most do not base their decision on cattle grade or cattle history.

**Notice how I used subject-verb agreement between the subject "shoppers" and the verb "buy." A shopper "shops," not "shop."

**If I used the words "any supermarket," I would be saying that something was found universally. For example, "You can find salmon at any supermarket." The word "any" isn't used in your example, b/c it implies any supermarket in the U.S. It is assumed that most shoppers shop nearby.

** The words "don't really" are used in speech more than they are used in writing. Common expressions, such as "doesn't really matter," "don't really know," and "don't really care," are used in conversation but rarely used in writing(except fiction). Try to find another verb or adjective to describe the state.

**Most verbs ending in "-ing" require an auxiliary verb. In your case, "are buying" would be correct.
** "Look for" and "look at" are similar expressions. In your sentence I would say "look at what kind" or "examine what kind."

Enjoyed reading your essay.
OP maemae04 1 / 1  
thank you very much,i appriciate your feedback and its really helpfull.:)

Home / Writing Feedback / Grass-fed cow vs grass fed beef - essay