It is a grave mistake to theorize before one has data."

simiha 1 / 2  

"I agree with the topic. It is a grave mistake to theorize before one has data. Many scientists have adequate information and putting forward to theorize. But, they don't come to theorize before one has insufficient evidence. Here, I assume the theorizing is distinct from speculating and forming the hypotheses. The Speculate of any data is a grave mistake to theorize. We cannot says any guessing information to others without having evidence. If, we are come to theorize before one has data mean it will make great afflictions. So that, it is a grave mistake to theorize before one has data.

For example, a doctor as an illustration, If one patient come to hospital for medical afflictions. The doctor has to checkup the entire body of the patient and if any concern about the health then to prescribe to go to take the specific test. But, before taking the test, the doctor should not come to take any decision regarding their patients health. Once, the result was came, he has to abdicate to tell them the test results. So, this won't make any grave mistake before they have a data. In case, the doctor has to tell the any guessing idea to the patient mean they will suffering the great medical afflictions. For this reason, we have to conclude the theory with sufficient information. Otherwise, it is a grave mistake to theorize before we have the data. In the competitive world, every scientists have to conclude their theories with sufficient information. Otherwise, they can get it back the result is false also they have to wait for infinite time for sufficient information.

Additionally, the pharmacy as an illustration, the pharmacist should know the all medicines and which one is relieve the medical afflictions. Also, they have to know the valid expiry date. The pharmacist distribute the prescription drugs to individuals. They also advise their patients, physicians, other practitioners on the selections, dosage, as well as monitor the health and progress of their patients to ensure that they are using their medications safely and effectively. So that, the pharmacist should not come to give the right medicine without those evidence. This means, we have to take right decision with evidence of the statements. For this reason, it is a grave mistake to theorize before one has data. A scientist Sir Issac Newton was found the theory of universal gravitation. He was inspired to formulate the theory by watching a apple tree and how the apple was fell down from a tree. He was identified the gravitation force on earth and tree. Then, he was theorized from sufficient information. He couldn't come to theorized before his speculate ideas. So, he couldn't make any conclusion before his insufficient ideas.

Finally, conclude this issue topic, one should conduct the theories, gather data and then theorize. However, the waiting for infinite time for the sufficient data to show up would not make sense. In my opinion, all the experiment that are possible today, should be conducted before they theorizing. So that, it cannot make grave mistake".
But, they don't come to theorize before one has insufficient evidence.

But, they should not theorize before they have sufficient evidence.
or
But, one should not theorize before she or he has sufficient evidence.

You can choose either of those (above) examples. But do not say "they should not theorize before one..."
you have to say "they should not theorize before they..."

Also, they have to know the valid expiry date. --- I do this:
expiration date
But maybe in some places people use the word expiry? I think you might be right.

The pharmacists distribute the prescription drugs to individuals.

In my opinion, all the experiments that are possible should be conducted before they theorizing.

So that, it cannot make grave mistake".
That way, they will not make a grave mistake.

:-)
OP simiha 1 / 2  
Thanks kevin,

Can you please grade this essay?

How can i improve my essay? suggest me, what are the possibilities within short period of time to get 4.0 to 6.0 scale score in GRE
Hello Friend, I do not know what criteria to use to grade you.

Learning a language is like combing the knots out of your hair. You just search for the knots and work them out.
Practice:
In my opinion, all the experiments that are possible should be conducted before theorizing.
And this is even better:
In my opinion, all possible experiments should be conducted before theorizing.

It is an art. Take your time, and adopt the writing styles of people you admire. Do not worry too much about the numbers people assign to your writing samples. Enjoy this process.

Home / Writing Feedback / It is a grave mistake to theorize before one has data."