Over-grazing was the most dominant aspect of worldwide land degradation. IELTS chart

Abrahamlincoln 54 / 56  
The given chart presents the predominant causes why agriculture land becomes less productive and the provided table illustrates causes of land degradation in North America, Europe and Ocean during the 1990s. It is noticeable that Over-grazing was the most effected reason of worldwide land degradation. Meanwhile, European countries were the most affected on land degradation.

According to the given data, over-grazing was the main problem for land degradation which was supplied more than a third and followed by deforestation as the second reasons at 30%. It is very surprising to notice that the over-cultivation at 2% less than the deforestation. By contrast, other was the least of effected reason at almost one in ten.

By 1990s, Europe had land degraded almost a quarter and deforestation was its predominant trouble which was one in ten. While over-grazing as the most effected reason in the world only supplied 7.7%. Surprisingly, North America was only impacted one in twenty and the over-cultivation was the main reasons. By contrast, Oceania had land degradation almost less than a fifth and over-cultivation supplied zero impact.

Daeng Matareng - / 2  
Dear writer
Allow me to give little opinion about yours.

... the predominant causes whyof agriculture land becomesing less productive and (...) land degradation in (North America, Europe and Ocean) (you may also use: in three different areas) during the 1990s.

.., over-grazing was the main problem forof land degradation which was supplied ,supplying more than a third (...) reasons at 30%. (It is very surprising to notice that)(you also use: surprisingly,) the over-cultivation at 2% ...

By contrast, other (categories / or others)waswere(or if it is only one category, you may use another category was) the least of effected ...

overall, I love reading your writing. it is enough clear. good luck. keep writing
mdamanhuri77 22 / 35 3  
... the predominant causes whyof agriculture land becomes...
(overall is good)

According to the given data, [...] of effected reason at almost one in ten. (it needs more specific others data)

By 1990s, Europe had land degraded almost a quarter ...
... almost less than a fifth and over-cultivation supplied zero impact. (need more specific too)
alfa7 19 / 26 1  
Hello Abraham, I want you gain some suggestion from me.

here we go:

... degradation in North America, Europe and Ocean Oceania during the 1990s.

Oceania means myriad island in Pasific area, some people think that a area and others think that a continetal, if you wrote "Ocean" it means sea not a Pasific Island area.

According to the given datadata given, over-grazing was (...) degradation which was supplied more than (...) reasons at 30% [you can paraphrase that number with "three in ten"] .

By contrast in other hamispharewaswere the least of effected ...

note: keep writing and go ahead
ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
Hello I will give you suggestion:
I think, to avoid repetition of task you should make phrase, i think you introduction will good if you say like this:
The pie chart and the table illustrate information about the factors causing land degradation and how these reasons influenced three selected regions (North America, Europe, and Oceania) in the 1990s period. Overall, over-grazing was the highest factors making land less productive and Europe was the largest land which was degraded due to these factors.

Check again your to be (is, am are, was, were) it is simple but important
Gigih12 10 / 8  
Hii, there is my advice for you:

1. The given chart presents the predominant causes why agriculture land became less productive and the provided table illustratedthe cause of land degradation in ...

2. According to the given data...............

3. By 1990s, Europe had land degraded almost a quarter and deforestation ...

I think your writing is good, keep writing..

Home / Writing Feedback / Over-grazing was the most dominant aspect of worldwide land degradation. IELTS chart