Have a great job is the only key to get happiness. Do you agree? - Writing IELTS Task 2

ochio 13 / 10 5  
Some people say that in order to be happy, you must have a job you love doing. Others say that other factors are more important.

Do you think that people can only be happy if they have a job they really enjoy?

-
-

People argue that the recipe to become happy is to own an occupation which they love the most. Meanwhile, there are also some people think that the major reason why we can get happiness is not only caused by getting a great job but also acquired from other factors such as having a lovely family and having peaceful relationship with society. In my point of view, the second opinion is more acceptable. Having a pleasant job is wonderful but it is not wise to say that is the only way to obtain bliss in life.

Some people who consider that job is the primary source of happiness have some arguments about it. In their opinion, the ultimate reason is most employees will feel satisfied and glad when their work can draw praises and appropriate rewards. And also, when they find that their hard work is not pointless, they will get more motivation. In addition, when people get stressed and feel pressed from the work, it will decrease their happiness level as well. So, possessing a stable and non stressful career is greatly important to make people acquire their happiness.

On the other hand, several people think that the way to achieve joy is not only owning success at work but also effected by other factors . When individuals are surrounded by their loved ones and feel secured by a safe and comfortable environment around them, it undoubtedly will give

significant effect to their mood. Besides, having good relationship with colleagues and societies is going to raise the level of people's blessedness.

It can be concluded that having a job you love to do is cannot guarantee that you will be happy in life. As far as I concern, if people want to gain more happiness, they have to maintain a balance between work, family life, and community relations.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
People argue that the recipe to become happy is to own an occupation which they love the most. Meanwhile, there [...]

Everyone defines happiness differently. For some others, doing what they love can be a hub to achieve truly happiness. Yet, it is argued that people should embrace organizational culture and healthy relationship with colleagues as the surest way to happiness.

What makes your essay different than others is the way you express your views. Hence, I strongly suggest presenting an example. The example can be taken from your own personal experience or others. Also, a good example can be good supporting sentences which express your opinion in details. A closer look at your body 2 and 3 shows no clear examples at all to justify what you say in topic sentences.

Home / Writing Feedback / Have a great job is the only key to get happiness. Do you agree? - Writing IELTS Task 2