The green spaces are source of knowledge that can provide significant profit for human

tagoyaki 2 / 1  
GRE Issue essay

Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.

Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position.

Every nation in the world has faced innumerable problems such as the unexpected economic downturn, the political issues in each nation, risks in national security, and so on. All these issues need to be fixed. Nowadays, one of the most concern is whether all natural spaces are required protection from governments by law or not. Some people assert that it is important to pass laws to protect green areas, but other people think otherwise. From my point of view, I agree with the statement that the laws need to be passed in order to save the natural areas by the states because it can prevent humankind from facing the global warming. Beside, all natural space is a valuable source of knowledge for everyone.

First of all, many people assert that the global warming is not real. Thus, all green spaces should be converted to spaces that can improve economy. On the other hand, there are many research from scientists around the word emphasize that the global warming is exist. High carbon dioxide from factories for example make global temperature raise. This raising temperature cause ice melting. As a result, human will face with consequences such as losing lands, scarcity of food, etc. The best way to prevent world from this unfavorable consequences is to protect the natural areas. That is why governments should pass the laws to reserve the natural areas.

Moreover, forests are the spaces that every living things get benefit from. All animals have a place to live, to reproduce, etc. More importantly, human not only get more oxygen from the green spaces, but also get knowledge from the forests. Many scientists can find breakthrough discoveries from studying the natural areas. These discoveries make immeasurable advantages to human. For example, a recent discovery that some herbs in deep forest in Africa can cure diabetes. This discovery can save a lot of lives. Without the natural areas, the scientist cannot find the new discovery to cure diabetic people. Therefore, every nation should pass laws to save the green spaces in its state.

To conclude the main ideas, I personally agree with that notion that to protect natural spaces, government should pass the laws in order to protect green spaces because it can assuage the consequences from global warming. Furthermore, the green spaces are source of knowledge that can provide significant useful to human. To give a better future to our progeny, all natural areas should be protected by governments pass the law to preserve it.

I still cannot finish it in 30 minutes. :(
I see some keywords/terms to use in the essay, so you can get full credit: economic gain, views on the policy, possible consequences, implementing the policy, explain how these consequences shape your position.

Now if we check the essay we should make sure all of those are clearly covered in an explicit way.. using the same terms they used in the prompt.

**Maybe you have not spent enough time discussing the possible consequences of implementing the policy you're suggesting...

...political issues in each nation... This is part of the first sentence of the essay. I think it's too vague. The things we are juxtaposing are 2 concerns: economic stability and preserving the green spaces. So, I think those are the two concerns you should mention in the first sentence.

First of all, many people assert that the global warming is not real. Thus, all green spaces should be converted to spaces --- I think you should combine these two sentences and shorten them, and quickly make it clear that in this paragraph you are using global warming as evidence to support your position. Establish that at the beginning of the paragraph so that your meaning is clear immediately to the reader.

It's great to use the term "shaped my position" while you discuss the points you make in the essay.

: )

Home / Writing Feedback / The green spaces are source of knowledge that can provide significant profit for human