GRIT : A significant predictor of success

swr10 10 / 16 2  
IQ is the one thing we know how to measure best in education. But, several more years of Angela Luck Duckworth's teaching experience, a much better understanding of students and learning from a motivational is more needed in education. Research in West Point Military Academy, the National Spelling Bee competition, teachers activities, and salespeople jobs resulted that grit was a significant predictor of success, not social intelligence, good looks, physical health, and IQ. Grit is enthusiasm, passion, diligence, and persistence for very long-term aims. Grit is having endurance and durability. Grit is sticking with our forthcoming look-out, day in, day out, not just for the week and the month, but for years, and working really loud to make that future a circumstances. It is not a sprint, but is a marathon. Wee need more than growth mindset for building grit. We require to take our best thoughts, our strongest sixth senses and presentiments, and assess whether we've been successful.
PHA2016 39 / 62 4  
Hello swr10

IQ is the one thing we [that ] know how to measure ...

But, several more years of Angela Luck Duckworth's teaching ...

Grit It is having endurance and durability.

... but for years , and working really loud to make that future [has ] a circumstances.

Wee need more than growth ...

[in addition ] We require to take our (...) and assess whether we've [have ] been successful.

Hope these help. regards
andika08 81 / 80 16  
Hello
You have a good summary
I have some corrections

But In contrast, several (...) Duckworth's teaching about experience, a much better (...) and learning from a motivational inspire is more ...
... not social intelligence which are, good looks, physical health, and IQ. Grit is consist ofenthusiasm, passion, diligence...
Wee need more than growth mindset ...

You can change the repetation word (grid)with the similar word.
You can added conclusion in the end of paragraph.

Home / Writing Feedback / GRIT : A significant predictor of success