TOEFL "growing in countryside vs big cities..."

hitchhike 14 / 27  
I would be thankful if you can take a look at my essay.

14. It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay.

Some people believe that small town has its own benefits such as: fresh air and having quite places, so it is better for child to grow up there, while others think big cities are the best places for children's upbringing. The latter group's opinion is more satisfactory for me because of some authentic reasons being discussed in this essay. The first reason is finding better opportunities for education and the second one relates to communication skills.

Better education is one of the striking results of living in big cities, although good schools maybe are found in countryside too. In the big cities, education of child is more important for both governments and parents, while in small towns helping in home chores such as working in the orchards is the first duty of kids and the education stands behind it. Hence, not only parents but also policy-makers of each borough incline to first duty of child instead of education. The results of a recent research, which focused on the environmental factors affecting children characteristics, affirm that kids who grew up in big cities are often erudite due to the better educational occasions.

Learning communication skills is also the other causes motivated me for holding such idea. In a small society of countryside, child meets a few people; they communicate with a limited group of beliefs and idea, while in big cities how to convey with a big group of people with various thoughts is the apparent consequence of living in such cities. For instance, my roommate John, who grew up in a small town, had a lot of problems at the beginning of first semester, when he had faced with a group of people having different religious beliefs.

To wrap things up, I believe that children should grow up in big cities where they can find better schools and colleges. Furthermore, big cities have such an effective innate that children can learn many useful communication skills. Gaining better living situations in present and future of kids link with big cities.
Hello! I noticed you've been helping a lot of people with their essays, thank you!

Some people believe that small town living has its own benefits, such as fresh air and having quite places, so it is better for children to grow up there.

whileOthers think big cities are the best...

... although good schools may beare found...

...affirm that kids who grew up in big cities are often erudite due to the better educational occasions . maybe facilities here? or opportunities?

Learning communication skills is also the other causes motivating me...

... a lot of problems at the beginning of first semester, when he was faced with a group...

To wrap things up, In conclusion, I believe that...

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL "growing in countryside vs big cities..."