Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Growing personality by live experiences

IqbalThemi 44 / 46 13  
Research indicates that the characteristic we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in life. which do you consider to be the major influence?

Many significant factors can influence people's personalities. As such, some people argue that people's characteristics are more dominant to lead people's personalities that life experience which people may have. This is because the characteristic is internal factor of people which is difficult to be fought. While it is true to some extent, I would argue that the experiences of people's live can change people's personalities as people take much information from environment where they live, which can change the way of people thinking.

With regard to this topic, the characteristics have much more influences on people's personalities. This also will make people to have a particular identity in their lives. For example, the first Indonesian president, Soekarno, is known as charismatic leader since he can hypnotize many people if he speak in front public and also can lead people to follow what he wants. As a result, people's personalities can grow with the characteristic which people were born.

On the other hand, people can build their personalities by experiences in their lives. To illustrate, people who have good education tend to think out of the box as educational environments where people study have influenced how they think, decide or do an activity. As a sequence, new knowledge and information which people take of environment where people live will be possible to change people's characteristics before.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that although the characteristic really influences people's personalities, people's experience is mainly factor which develop personalities of people when they grow up. Therefore, I would argue that people must be aware to get experiences for improving their personalities which can ensure people to survive in their lives.

Home / Writing Feedback / Growing personality by live experiences