Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Growth of the human population excessive has given rise up wide ranges of problems.

Yusri31 28 / 31 8  
Growth of the human population excessive has given rise up wide ranges of problems. Unconsciousness of the people to take a part to overcome this problem is the predominant factor which has led this problem. However, I disagree, when this problem considers as the greatest problem faced by human due to the reason that the crime rate, the juvenile delinquency, corruption are much greater than this problem.

The majority of people which have stayed in the countryside do not realize the importance to limit the number of children owned. Plenty of them have considered that the children are one of the revenue sources. According to the recent data from Indonesian Survey Institute showed that growth of the human population in countryside was three fold greater than the city. Therefore, to overcome this problem, the government must focus to give realizing to the people in countryside and try to explain the drawbacks having plenty of children.

It cannot be denied that this problem is pivotal to be overcome as soon as possible. However, it does not show that this problem is the greatest problem faced by human, due to the reason that overtime the government has tried to repair this problem. It is proved by the data from Indonesian Humanity Survey Institute (IHSI) in 2015. They showed that the total of growth of the human in Indonesia saw a declining by 2.8 billion for three years. Based on the data, we can conclude that this problem is not one of the greatest problems faced by human.

Al in all, it cannot be denied that this problem has given rise up wide ranges of problems to societies, however the problems regarding the crime rate, the juvenile delinquency, corruption are more important to be overcome as soon as possible.

Home / Writing Feedback / Growth of the human population excessive has given rise up wide ranges of problems.