Growth in number of Indonesia businesses slowing down in last decade

Hary01 12 / 13 2  
Business is pivotal sector for the developing country like Indonesia. Up to now, there are 26.7 million registered businesses in Indonesia. However, the growth of all registered business entities has slowed down considerably over the past decades. According to data from BPS, there were 9.3 million businesses entities in 1986, which then climbed by 7.1 million to 16.4 million in 1996. The number grew by 6.3 million to 22.7 million units in 2006. And the last, the number grew by 4 million to 26.7 million units in 2016.

From those data can be seen that the additional number business entities in the past ten years is only 4 million. This number is fewer than past decades before. They are 6.3 million, 7.1 million and 9.3 million. Government should strive to increase the number of registered business in Indonesia. So, the additional number of registered business will increase in next decade.
Permata992 7 / 12  
Hallo my classmate...i really happy left a comment in here..in my opinion your summary goo today but dont forget to write the source because it is necessary for you.I hope it will useful for you to make a good summary for the next task..

There are several comments from me..

Up to nowRecently , there are 26.7 million ...
... there were 9.3 million businesses entities in 1986, which then climbed by 7.1 ...
And the last but not least , the number grewincreased by 4 million to 26.7 ...

This number is fewer than past decades before .
So, the additional number of registered business will increaserise in next decade.

Thank you..
Yusuf05 11 / 14 2  
Hello mate,
Glad to read your writing back to the forum

I fond of your way to report the business news, I believe a gradual practice will lead your writing excellent. At this moment, allow me to put forth my suggestion to your summary.

Well, there are actually a sort of lexical that can be used to describe the data trend, instead of using "grew" monotonously. You can vary it with go up, rise, increase, and reach a plateau. You can also add significantly, dramatically or slightly to indicate the state of the changes.

While for the contrast trend (downward), you may want to colourise your report with fell, decline, or drop.

Now for the summary,
I found this for you:

From thosethe data it can be seen that the additional number ...

Hope it help mate.
Break a leg!
bung ilham 14 / 30  
aloha Hari, below are my suggestion for you

1st paragraph

Up to nowthe present time , there are 26.7 million peoplehave registered their businesses in Indonesia.
... all registered business entities hashave slowed down considerably ...
... 9.3 million businesses entities in 1986, which then climbed by 7.1 ...

2nd paragraph

From those data, it can be seen that (...) the past ten years iswere only 4 million. This numbersishave been fewer than past decades before.
So, the additional number of the registered businesses will increase in next decade.
rian31 14 / 22  
hello hary
i have some suggestions for you

Up to nownowadays , there are 26.7 millions registered businesses in Indonesia.
... there were 9.3 millions businesses entities in 1986, which then climbed byfrom7.1 million to 16.4 million7.1 to 16.4 millions in 1996.

... additional number business entitiesexistent in the past ten ...
Governmentthe authority should strive to increase the number ...
Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
Hi Harry,

- Business is pivotal sector for the developing country like Indonesia.
- ... there were 9.3 millionS businesses entities in 1986, which then climbed byfrom 7.1 millionS to 16.4 millionS in 1996.
- This number is fewerless than past decades before.
- So(it is better not to put so in front of a sentence) , the additional number of registered ...

Hopefully it helps. Keep Writing

Home / Writing Feedback / Growth in number of Indonesia businesses slowing down in last decade