The growth of online shopping will one-day lead to all shops in towns and cities closing

parabshreyas 1 / -  

future of the buyer's-seller's market

Technology has changed the lifestyle of the world. It has proofed fruit-full to all kinds of the sector. Previously the shopping of any products ranging from groceries to cars and even properties required a personal visit, to the respective site; but things are changing by the invention of online platforms. It is predicted that sooner or later the shops in towns and cities will be closing, seeing the increasing traffic on the internet, which is explained in the below paragraphs.

Firstly, the business models of selling products to the customer are changing rapidly. Most of the big brands are getting their product sold on online platforms. For example, Amazon and Flipkart, in India are the major giants on the internet who has all range of products; also the medicines can be bought online on uploading the prescription. It becomes easy for inventory management by sharing a typical warehouse instead of keeping their stock at each store. The brands like Nike, Puma, Adidas, etc. don't have to spend on massive rents in the malls instead can provide the same discounts to their patrons.

Furthermore, Customers don't have to visit the malls and shop anymore, to get what they desire. It becomes easy to compare with all kind of choices as per their requirement. Additionally, it is less time consuming as one does not have to visit all shops and then make a decision on buying a product. In this pandemic scenario, it has proved that online shopping is the future of the buyer's-seller's market.

The same shops can be utilized for managing the operations and customer services; this will eventually develop the balance of economic structure of the market; the same shop owners and workers have a source of income too.

As discussed above, it is a win-win situation for both manufacturers as well as consumers in the market. Online shopping is the expected booming market soon.
mimi304 1 / 3  
I think that you should combine some single sentences that will make your essay look more academically. For example, instead of writing:
"The business models of .... Most of the big brands ..."
you can change a bit into:
"The business models ... have been changing rapidly by using online platforms, especially in big companies". This not only keeps the same meaning of your sentences but also avoids using 2 times of word "sell". Remember the simpler your sentences are, the more professional your essay is.
The discussion topic for this essay required you to agree or disagree with the given prompt. Since you did a comparative discussion explaining why shops and towns in cities will be closing. It is easy to understand why you will get a failing score for this essay. You are given a major score based on your understanding of the discussion instruction and how you present it in the essay. Since you did not properly respond to the question which was; "Do you agree or disagree?"

You will lose a majority of your points for not providing a clear opinion on the topic. This non-response will force the examiner to score you lower than expected in the TA section. However, since your discussion shows an opinion slant, then he will score you positively on those sections. However, you will lose points again when it gets to the end where you say the situation is a win-win for the manufacturer. That was not the topic, nor the question posed, which will further reduce your TA score.

Always pay attention to the discussion instructions. Make sure you understand what format your response has to be presented in. Stick to that response justification and discussion throughout your presentation. Do not deviate. That is how you fail the test.

Home / Writing Feedback / The growth of online shopping will one-day lead to all shops in towns and cities closing