The growth rates of global population and the prediction of population number in two different areas

AhmadNashran 9 / 13 1  
Task 1 IELTS; Information on Global Population Figures and Figures for Urban Populations

The line graph and bar chart give the information about the growth rates of global population and the prediction of population number in two different areas. For the purpose of world population growth, it is seen during three centuries started 1800 to the prediction in 2100, while the number of people who live in developed and developing areas will be predicted started 2015 to 2040. Overall, it can be seen that the global population increased gradually until 2000 and forecasted continually rise during four decades before will decline to last period, while the majority of people predicted will live in developing country with increasing gradually.

In 1800, the number of people stood at 1 billion which followed by a gradual increase during one and a half centuries up to 6 billion. After this period, the number predicted will continually grow and reach a peak at approximately 8 billion people. However, in the next period, the trend will decline down to about 6 billion in the last given year.

Furthermore, it is obvious that in the future time, the people will tend to live in the developing country. It is clear regarding the bar chart that there will be a gradual increase in every five years and 2040 forecasted will break the record of the highest one, about 4 billion people. By contrast, they who stay alive in a developed country will have stable figures in the whole of the given years.
Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
Hallo.. here my suggestion for you.. i hope it works!

... rates of global population from 1800 to 2100 and the prediction (...) different areas between 2015 and 2040
For the purpose of (...) will be predicted started 2015 to 2040.
... before will decline to THE last period. Meanwhile the majority of people predicted will live in developing country ...

It looks like strong introductory especially in your overview. However, you made to long sentence in your overview. You can devide it becomes two sentences.

1st Overall...
2nd Meanwhile...

Good luck

Home / Writing Feedback / The growth rates of global population and the prediction of population number in two different areas