Haitians Worship Among Devastation Caused by Hurricane Matthew

Aris05 31 / 24 1  
After the hurricane knocked down, a large number of Haitians died while enormous buildings were vanished in term-time. According to current official report, approximately 522 inhabitants died due to this tragedy ; moreover, it is not included the number of victims coming from remote areas as the ruins of bridges and roads had blocked the location's access. Though the Haitians experienced the worst hardship since they lost their family members and possession, most of them still did the worship in ruined Churches. They praised and prayed to the god because of giving them salvation. In addition, The authority estimated at least 350,000 Haitians needed aid whilst the biggest threat came from cholera disease. This condition was compounded by destruction of crops and limitation of health care services.
angga93 42 / 74 20  
According to current official reports , approximately 522 inhabitants died due to this tragedy; moreover, it is, not included theincluding a number of victims ...

Though the Haitians experienced the worst hardship since ...
Although the Haitians experienced the worst hardship since they lost their family members and possessions, most of them still did the worship in ruined Churches to praise their salvation.

In addition, The authority estimated at least 350,000 Haitians needed aidwhilstthe biggest threat came from cholera disease. <<< not opposing statement.
In addition, the authority estimated that at least 350,000 Haitians needed intensive aid, particularly those who suffered cholera which was the biggest threat at that time.

Home / Writing Feedback / Haitians Worship Among Devastation Caused by Hurricane Matthew