Home / Writing Feedback % width NEW!

"𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙚𝙨" Halloween 2020

translation from my university's newspaper

On the night of October 30, 2020, at Hall A, "𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙚𝙨" Halloween 2020 festival was organized by Youth Union - Student Union of the School of Foreign Languages has received the participation of all students comes from all the courses.

The festival is enchanted by SFL witches to turn the Hall into a mysterious space with spooky, creepy protein. Especially on the faces of young students is the elaborate makeup class representing the characters of witches, goblins, ghosts, ...

Each person comes with "𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙚𝙨" to unleash face painting activities, visit the haunted house, play Halloween games, enjoy special performances from the school clubs. Of course, there's no such thing as the explosive DJ night on Halloween.

Jubilant, vibrant, majestic ... are adjectives that "haunt" students at the School of foreign Languages on Halloween night. In addition to the opportunity to learn about the customs of Western countries, this is also an opportunity for students and students of the school to promote their creativity and strengthen solidarity and attachment through performance activities out during the festival.

This is the translation from my university's newspaper so that I don't wanna change the meaning of it, but don't know much about some vocabulary in the high level . My grammar or sentence usage of mine sometimes is not suitable for the writing. Please help me to check it. Thank you guys a lot.Please refer to our private editing and review services. The whole essay needs proof reading and grammar correction. That is not part of our free services.

Home / Writing Feedback / "𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙚𝙨" Halloween 2020