Hand work culture elimination is the 1st thing that would be cherished by human

sandipsinh 37 / 90 3  
Some people like doing work BY HAND other prefer USING MACHINES. WHICH DO YOU PREFER USE SPECIFIC REASONS AND EXAMPLES TO SUPPORT YOUR ANSWER.

In primitive days, man power was essential to perform tasks in industrial, agriculture and manufacturing field as almost all operations used to be done by hands, However advent of machineries have made work in the same industries relatively much easier. Yet today, several people believe that work done by hand is much efficient technique, so others prefer to use machines. As per my conviction, in today's mechanical world people must use machineries to save time, money and avoid errors.

Currently, machines are used in almost all the field from common men's house to NASA. Use of machineries are less time consuming, it can complete a task in few minutes or hours. On the other hand the same task would demand hundreds of people and double time. This machines are manufactured with many magnificent feature that reduce errors in processing any task. For an instance, Automatic heaters or coolers, facilitate heat in winters and cooling in summer by functioning automatically. It turns off and on by itself as it is programmed for functioning this way. Use of this machine deduce electricity consumption and charges. Machines are one time investment, which serves us multi benefits.

Use of machines requires comparatively less efforts, however requires periodic maintenance. It can be easily operated. Moreover, all the companies provide operating manual with the machines or provide demo for using machines. In primitive days, farmers had to toil hard for cultivating their crops as everything was done by themselves without any tools. But today the entire process from sowing seeds to harvesting crop can be done with the help of machines by one or two men.

Machine's use have eased the work pressure of many industries but also effected employment rates. Off late labors were required to carry out many task. With the invention of machines the labor culture is extinguishing gradually, which has promoted people to take adequate education to be employed. Use of machineries has implicitly effected industries and humans positively. Machinery manufacturing require skillful people. On the other hand, hand work does not require any pre- knowledge of performing any work. It can be learned and taught easily. For an instance Indian embroideries is done by men, women and children that can be learned without any degree or specific skill. It is still source of bread and butter for many Indians.

Work done by hand has high and aesthetic value today due to its rarity. Growth and advancement in mechanical arena has allowed world to gallops, everything done by hand can be done in way better manner by machineries. Hand work culture elimination is the first thing that would be cherished by human.
BINGBINGLIANG 5 / 9 1  
In primitive days, man power was essential to perform tasks in industrial, agriculture and manufacturing field as almost all operations used to be done by hands, However advent of machineries have made work in the same industries relatively much easier.

In primitive days,all the operations had to be done by hands.ence ,man power was essential to complete tasks in agriculture and manufacturing field. And the advent of machineries have made labour easier and easier along the human history.

{as far as i see it ,the use of complex sometimes will make readers confused ,especially in the firsr paragraph. i think it could be better if some perfect simple sentences used at first. its only my own opinion ,welcome a discussion and communication.}
In primitive days, man power was essential to perform tasks in industrial, agriculture and manufacturing field as almost all operations used to be done by hands

This is a good sentence for your hook. So stop at this point. Do not lengthen the hook unnecessarily. Hook sounds interesting and catchy when it is short. :)

However, the advent of machineries machines have made work in the same industries relatively much easier.offered efficient and convenient solutions and replaced the manpower largely that was required to perform those tasks.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
Currently, machines are usedfor various tasks in almost all the field from common men's house to NASA.

Use of machineriesmachines isare less time consuming. Theyit can complete a task in few minutes or hours.much shorter time compared to the time taken for doing it by hands On the other hand the same task would demand hundreds of people and double time(you already talked about time).

Home / Writing Feedback / Hand work culture elimination is the 1st thing that would be cherished by human