Handedness or the dominant hand has been researched by a psychologist, Mathew.

nda18 46 / 81 9  
Handedness or the dominant hand has been researched by a psychologist, Mathew. In the articles read by the speaker, Mathew had found that handedness affects people who play music or some sports. Mathew also found that handedness is used to identify better strategy in sport game. Meanwhile, another research had been conducted by Mathew in German to find the human capacity to utilize both hand equally, namely mix-handed. The experiment involved the number of musician regarding to the type of instrument, the length it was played, and their regular practice. Interestingly, the result showed that keyboardist had high level using both hand, while string players such as violinist preferred one hand. Another experiment showed that handedness is use in some sport such as hockey, tennis and gymnastic. In hockey, the players tend to be mix handed due to the fact that hockey stick must be deployed in two direction. Also, mix handed players is more confident rather than one hand players. While in tennis, they prefer one hand player to make large vision.
Nda, when you are referring to the person speaking in the audio or video, make sure the reference the title of the person if it is provided. In this case, the speaker was Dr. Mathew. A psychologist is, by profession, a doctor and therefore, holds the title at the start of his name in respect to his profession.

When you begin describing the types of people who play music or sports, that would have been the best time to mention some musicians and sports players as examples, rather than mentioning the terms twice in the summary as you did. By the way, you have a redundancy as sports and games describe the same activity. For example, tennis is both a sport and a game. Therefore you can just say "sport" when indicating one game or "sports" in plural form.

Finally, the country is known as Germany and the people from Germany are German. The language of the country is also known as German. The experiment was conducted in Germany, not German as the research could not have been conducted on the language. Germans could have been the experiment participants but then you would not have been correct either since you said the experiment was conducted by Dr. Mathew in German.

Overall though, your summary has successfully reported on the most pertinent points of the audio / file. You should score well in the test because you did not leave the reader with more questions than answers while reading the totality of your summary.
Hi Raeni, below are my thought and insights to your summary essay.

- Mathew hadHe ( at this point, you can already substitute the subject as you have established it already ) found that
- in sportsgame( sports and game somehow goes together but not in a single sentence, otherwise it seemed redundant ) .
- Meanwhile, another research had beenwas conducted by Mathew
- in Germany ( the place where the research was conducted ) to find the
- namely mix-handed and being ambidextrous .
- The experiment involved thea number of
- musician regarding to test the type of instrument,
- that a keyboardist had higher
- level of music capacity by using both hands ,
- in some sports such as hockey,
- While in tennis, they prefer one hand player to makecreate larger loop of vision.

There you have it Raeni, I hope the above remarks are helpful to your revision and for future writing reference, I suggest you focus on constructing a more logical sentence as this can be sometimes confusing.
yurikeyuri 43 / 61 2  
Hello, let me give my correction for you

strategy in sportsports game

regarding to the type

using both handhands

one hand player to makethe large vision

in the sport game

thank you

Home / Writing Feedback / Handedness or the dominant hand has been researched by a psychologist, Mathew.