Happiness is a feeling of pleasure or enjoyment. For this reason people see money as its source.

Anfalia 40 / 56 23  
Some people believe that personal happiness is directly related to economic success. Others believe there are other factors. Discuss the two sides and give your opinion.

Happiness is a feeling of pleasure or enjoyment. For this reason, the majority of people see money as a source of happiness. While other people argue that happiness is something deeper, I personally believe that there two factors to measure happiness: getting a sense of achievement and spending time with family and friends.

Success is probably defined as a wealthy life.

...
SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
Happiness is a feeling of pleasure or enjoyment . For this reason, the majority of people see money as a source of happiness. While other people argue that happiness is something deeper, I personally believe that there two factors to measure happiness: getting a sense of achievement and spending time with family and friends.

Conversely, some people in this world determine success in a depth. The happy planet index of American citizens in 2008 examines happiness on a national level according to three measurements: their citizen's happiness, how long they live, and how much of the planet's resources are this country consumes. (There should be connector sentence(s) here, your argument related to the example) As a result, it is necessary to live a good life to get happiness.

PersonallyBroadly speaking, happiness can be acquired by getting achievement. To illustrate, a student who gets band score 8 for IELTS test feels happy because he can get a seat offor learning at Cambridge University as one of high-qualified university in this world(examiner already knows that Cambridge is one of the world leading university) . As a resultIt can be said that, happiness means achieving personal or professional (as it similar, choose one to avoid overuse) goals from some endeavors. Also, people will feel happy when they enjoy spending time with their families and friends because both of them are the root of happiness in human life.[/quote]

In conclusion, while many people assume that money is a key for being happiness, I would argue that there are many factors other than economic aspect for people to be happy. The most important is how people can behave well, respect to others (these are not attached in your bodies. As it is better to depict a new idea in conclusion, omit them), and be optimist to achieve their goals. By doing so, people will find a sense of happiness in their lives.

As your effortfull to improve such writing skill, hopefully a good band score is yours. :D

Home / Writing Feedback / Happiness is a feeling of pleasure or enjoyment. For this reason people see money as its source.