The happiness level of US inhabitants between those who are married and those single ones.

ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
The charts below shoe the results of a survey on happiness ratings for married and unmarried people in the US and the effect of children on overall rating of married couples. Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar charts compare the happiness levels of US inhabitants between those have marriage and ones do not have. It also show how having children affected married life. Overall, it can be seen that married people reached higher level of happiness than single ones whereas the percentage of having children did not give significant effect for both married and unmarried people.

Wedded people aged 18-20-year-old was the happiest group in this survey. It obtained about 45 per cent happiness ratings. In the following position were couples in middle age made for 44 per cent. However, those aged 50-64 year-old enjoyed the lowest level of the gladness accounted for 40 per cent.

On the other hand, unmarried individuals had a considerable difference of enjoyment levels compared to married ones. There were three age groups including people aged 18-64-year-old having a similar level of happiness, at around 20 per cent. Nevertheless, elderly who have no legal bond had the highest percentage of happiness for unmarried categories. In fact, having children or not made less sense for the spouses. Those breeding children under 18 years old or above levelled in nearly 44 per cent. In other side, having no children made 43 per cent pleasure ratings for the married couples.

RAY93 35 / 186 136  
... between those who have marriage and ones do not have . It also showS how having children ...
[it is good that you composed your introductory paragraph by using your own words or quite different style with the question]
... than single ones whereas the percentage of having children did not give significant effect for both married and unmarried people.[you need to scrutinize more the chart and question to avoid giving false information. the second chart reveals information about how the happiness level of married Americans whether or not they are having children]

Wedded people aged 18-20-year-old waswere the happiest group in this survey in 45%.It obtained about 45 per cent happiness ratings. In the following position were couples in the middle age who made for 44 per cent. However, those aged 50-64 year-old enjoyedwere on the lowest level ...

... a considerable difference of enjoyment[you need to be careful on pharaprasing key feature of the question so that you will not change the meaning] levels compared ...

... including people aged 18-64-year-old that had a similar level of ...
Nevertheless, the elderly who (...) of happiness for unmarriedthis categories.
Those breeding children under 18 years old ...

Home / Writing Feedback / The happiness level of US inhabitants between those who are married and those single ones.