Is the happiness of people life depend on their job or others factors?

Wiwik Mujahidin 21 / 3 1  
Some people say that in order to be happy, you must have a job you love doing. Others say that others factors are more important.

Do you think that people can only be happy if they have a job really enjoy?

Occupation are important for people life. Many argue that people who like their job make their life cheerful, whilst another say that other aspect are crucial. Although, it is true that people will happy if they enjoy their, I strongly believe that the supporting from family and relationship with other are more vital to make people happy.

People who love their job will happy in their lives. This is because many people spend their lives for work to increase their quality of life and to get the good yield. Job are important to be role playing to people's lives. For example, photographers, they are happy to work, although they have to go in any places and capturing moment in many situtions, but they are always seem happy. Enjoying the job make people more creative and they can do the best effort to get proud result. People can be more cheerful when they take pleasure in their occupation.

However, I believe that people can feel happy if they have family who support their life and have good socialsm with another. The bliss of family influence people undertake their life and people need other in their ambient to sharing their bliss and their problem. People need close people to make they motivated to under take their activity. For instance, in Costa Rica, the happiest country in the world. The most of people there are happy and harmonic. They life in country which has a friendly people who liaese to another. People will happy with their life with keep relationship with family and others in their neigborhood.

To sump up, although job are important to determine the happiness of people's lives, I more likely believe that relation harmonic with family and supporting from them are important to make enjoying they life. Where possible, people have to be thankful for all of conditions.
Kimbong93 7 / 12 1  
Dear writer, I am really happy to read your essay. It is completely clear. But let me to give you a suggetion.

Occupation areis important for people life.

Although, it is true that people will happy if they enjoy theirare enjoy .

This is because many people spend their lives for workworking to increase their quality of life and to get the good yield.

although they have to go in any places and capturingcapture moment in many situtions,

Job areis important to be role playing to people's lives.

People need close peopleother to make they motivated to under take their activity.

They lifelive in country which has a friendly people who liaese to another.

although job areis important to determine the happiness of people's lives,

Thank you.
Regards,

Kimbong93
Lunazimnavi11 4 / 6 1  
Hi writer, I saw in your essay, several words about subject and verb agreement that already have been corrected by others.

Moreover, misspelling words still occured.
- sociali sm
- under take (it should be undertake )
- liaese (liaise)
- neigbou rhood

I made my own conclusion to make variation of your idea. I hope it can help you.

To sum up, job is not the only way to measure people's happiness. Although job is beneficial, I more likely believe that a perfect harmony in family and friends could make people joyful.

Thank you.

Home / Writing Feedback / Is the happiness of people life depend on their job or others factors?