Happiness Percentages for Married and Unmarried, and How Happy Having Children in US

hirani03 36 / 50 5  
The charts below show the results of a survey on happiness ratings for married and unmarried people in the US and the effect of children on overall rating of married couples. Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

There are two bar charts related to happiness percentages in US. The first shows the pleasure of people before and after married. The second picture illustrates how happy married couple in having children based on three categories. However, people who married is happier than single one, while having children under 18 year old is the happiest rate.

People who married in 18-29 years old are the happiest category. It took 45 percent in percentages. It is contrast with people who got married in age between 50 and 64. This was the least happiness. Overall, the percentages of married are around 40 percent and more. But, people who did not marry, the maximum proportions are only 34 percent. They cannot more pleasure than married one. While the least is the category of 18-29 years old have the same proportion with the 65 and over years old. It was 21 percent.

In the other hand, the effect of having children under 18 years old is the gladdest parent. The calculation was the uppermost. That was approximately 45 percent. The least grouping is married couple who have children more than 18 years old. The percentage was 41, different with the third category that did not have children in their life. They are more enjoying than the second criteria.

ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Hello Hirani. To ease the other members in commenting your essay, please give 1-enter to separate each paragraph.
Now, let's have a closer look on your essay:

- But, people who did not marry,have the maximum proportions are only at 34 percent.
- InOn the other hand, the effect of...

In IELTS task 1, all you need to do is presenting the data. There is no intention to give your opinion regarding the table. Thus, please pay attention to the sentence which can be classified as an opinion. IELTS Task 1 sounds simple, yet it is quite challenging for those who are not accustomed to commenting on data. Furthermore, what you need to report in IELTS task 1 is the main points of the data. Therefore, you need to consider it carefully to choose which are the most distinctive data that one can put in his/her paper.

Good luck with your practice. Regards.

Home / Writing Feedback / Happiness Percentages for Married and Unmarried, and How Happy Having Children in US