The happiness rate of American citizens toward married status and presence of children

RAY93 35 / 186 136  
The bar charts reveal the comparison of the happiness between married and unmarried of American citizens based on the survey conducted along with the happiness of the spouse toward children gifted. Overall, it obviously seen that the life joy for them whose in relationship is very high compared to those whose unmarried yet. Meanwhile, the figures of children effects are slightly similar.

Turning to the percentage of married people pleasure with more than 30% for all age categories, the exact numbers were remarkably higher than those single except in the oldest group. There was a difference by 24% from the youngest, by twice time bigger for people in age 30-49, and by 21% for those 50-64 aged. However, the happiness rate for the eldest in 65 and over was 44% for them in intense relationship and 34% for them who didn't involve in such of relation.

In addition, the percentage whether the married couple have children or not was steadily similar at just above 40%. The survey result presented that the happiest spouse was them who have young children (44%), followed by them who have no children (43%), and the lowest, interestingly, were those who have adult children with 18 or older aged (41%).

- of the happiness between
- married and unmarried of American
- towards their children gifted .
- Overall, it is obviously
- children effects are slightly similarthis rate as well .

- pleasure( I'm not sure what you mean by "pleasure") - those who are single except

- In addition to this facts ,
- the percentage whether theof married couple
- havewho has children
- themthose who have

Hi Ray, as you can see, I made a few corrections and I hope this is useful in creating your revision. For future writing reference, mind the construction of the sentences and the forms of the words you use such as the have / had, those / this, them / there, etc., this words matter a lot in making a good and clear sentence.

Home / Writing Feedback / The happiness rate of American citizens toward married status and presence of children