Happiness Vs Success; Which is more important?

choutxu 1 / -  
Some people think happiness is more important than success, while others feel you can not truly be happy unless you are successful. In your opinion, what is the relationship between happiness and success? Give reason and example to support your answer.

Personally, I believe that it has no limit between happiness and success. It's usually around us but it's important whether we can realize it or not. Happiness and success are very important and necessary for life. But I think a person has a happy life more joyful than a successful person who doesn't have a true happiness.

As you know, Happiness and success can estimate your quality of life. Happiness is best emotion of people and success is best result you gain. They begin to simple thing in life. It's true that when you make a successful thing you feel very happy. So happiness and success are a close-knift relationship. A husband isn't a good cooker but in the women day he spends much time to cook a meal or make a cake. Although it's not delicious, a wife feel very happy and romantic. The husband is a successful person when he brings about love and happiness for his wife. This family is always happy and full of smile.

At the same time, I feel that a successful person is not a happy person. You have many things: money, famed, society status and so on but you are still lonely, you don't have friend when you sad or you need a shoulder. You don't have free time to spend on your family, your children. It's not a happy life.

Another important consideration is that not all happy people is successful. You grow up in a poor family but the members of your family are always love and supportive each other. you feel secure and comfortable when you are here. It's a happy family although you're not successful in anything field. But I think you must pround of your family. You do work everyday although you don't have a good salary. At weekend, your family have a small meal but everyone gets together to spend time talking about a hard-working week.

Everyone who lives in the planet wants to have a successful and happy life. when you are a successful and happy person you are the happiest person. If you are not , you should learn how to balance :happiness and success in your life.
As you know, Happiness and success can estimate your quality of life.

As you know, happiness and success determines your quality of life.

Happiness is best emotion of people and success is best result you gain.

Happiness is the best emotion one can have while success is the best result he can gain.

Although it's not delicious, a wife feels very happy and romantic.

A husband isn't a good cooker but in the women day he spends much time to cook a meal or make a cake. Although it's not delicious, a wife feel very happy and romantic. The husband is a successful person when he brings about love and happiness for his wife. This family is always happy and full of smile.

.... well.... I feel you should have cited a better example to show how closely knitted the happiness and success.... this sounds a bit vague in that regard. For example, a successful career makes a person happy - that is a direct relationship.

Home / Writing Feedback / Happiness Vs Success; Which is more important?