Happy partners were significantly more likely to report better health

eve01 24 / 40 5  
Belinda Luscombe said that greater people will bring happiness to the one surround their circumstance and they are healthier rather than the gloomy one. Between 2006 and 2012 Michigan State University surveyed among 2,000 adults married normal couples in the Health and Retirement over the last six years has been found that Participants with happy partners were significantly more likely to report better health, experience less physical impairment, and to exercise more frequently than participants with unhappy partners. The writer suggests, there are 3 reason points for a happy person why they could improve the health of their lover. First, a happy spouse is a better caretaker. Secondly, people with a positive outlook are more likely to eat better, exercise, sleep regularly, avoiding doing self-destructive things And thirdly, happy partners bring life easier for their lovers because their lovers are not stressed. And this research adjusted for gender, wealth and educational attainment but there was no difference in these outcomes between husbands and wives. The study surveyed four health indices: self-reported health, physical impairment, exercise and chronic conditions but the chronic conditions were the only thing that could not improve a cheerful life partner

Source : time
Naoki28 10 / 18 2  
Hi eve01,
Check the amendment below.

.. the last six years andhas been found that Participants..
... self-destructive things.
septiadara29 48 / 67 9  
Hello Eve01, I will give you some opinions about your article summarize.

"Between 2006 and 2012(,) Michigan State University...". You should take an attention about the using of comma, because your essay have 'no comma' in some sentences. It is important too to give you higher score.

"...in the Health and Retirement(,) over the last six years(,)(it)has(had) been found that Participants..." I think it should be "had" because It was already over now.

"... Participants with happy partners were significantly more likely to report better health, (to) experience less physical impairment, and to exercise more frequently than participants with unhappy partners". I think you miss that one.

"... avoiding doing self-destructive things(.)And thirdly, happy partners bring life easier...". I think "and" words is not appropriate if you put it in the first sentence.
Hi Eva, I believe this is my first review of your essay and I hope my suggestions are helpful.

- Belinda Luscombe said that greater people will
- bring happiness to the one they surround
- their circumstance with and
- 2,000 married adults,married normal couples,
- in theregarding their Health and Retirement
- over the last six years and they found out that it has
- more likely to report better healthier ,
- experience less physical impairment, and to exercise
- person whyand how they could improve
- avoiding doing self-destructive things.
-And thirdlyLastly , happy partners bringmakes life easier for
- And thisThis research adjusted for gender,

There you have it Eva, I hope this revision helps you when you rewrite your summary essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Happy partners were significantly more likely to report better health