'I'm happy when I can solve difficult problems myself' - Studying alone or in groups?

wonnguyen 2 / 2  
At present, some students prefer to study alone, other prefer to study with a group of students. All of those are a general purpose of student that they want to get success in their study. According to different subjects, each method will has strong-point and weak-point. Personally, I prefer to study alone because of the following reason.

First, as studying alone gives me the chance to complete gradually my independent think. The fact that i am interested in Math because of the wide practices. When I have difficult ones, I have to concentrate highly and try to solve it by many different ways sush as researching materials. More and more that let me have a general thought on difficult practices as well as problems in my daily life.

Second, I save a lot of time for objective things when to study alone. I sometime used to study with a group of my friends and not at all of groups are concentrated on studying. For instance, some friends are too lazy to think or easily discouraged by difficult practices; other took place in a group to ask for a series of questions that I know clearly. It was really uncomfortable to study and that swiftly became a chat group. Ofcourse, some my groups were good if I considered carefully each members before studying a groups.

In conclusion, no matter how it is not the same ways, studying alone and studying a group are good according as how we carry out. It is really happy of me if I could solve difficult practices myself.
cpuissant 1 / 5 2  
"All of those are a general purpose of student that they want to get success in their study. According to different subjects, each method will has strong-point and weak-point." Needs to be reworded. Something along the lines of..."Either way, whether studying in a group or alone, students want to be successful when studying. According to different studies, (LIST THEM, instead of saying different studies, be specific) each method has a strong-point and a weak-point" And I just read through your essay, I think you should go through and make sure you don't have as many grammatical errors, and tenses before posting again, it's hard to go through and just rewrite your essay, good luck though!

Home / Writing Feedback / 'I'm happy when I can solve difficult problems myself' - Studying alone or in groups?