How to be happy? I strongly believe that there are many factors to be cheerful.

Pramudita 14 / 11 6  
Some people say that in order to be happy, you must have a job you love doing. Others say that other factors are more important.

Do you think that people can only be happy if they have a job they really enjoy?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Some argue that owning a job which they interest with can make them happy. Other people believe that there are other reasons are more crucial. Both of these are acceptable, but I completely disagree that doing a pleasant job is only way to be cheerful, there are many causes making humans happier.

Finding a great job is one of most people goals. Those who spend time to do comfortable occupation were found considerably gladder, since they are able to distribute their hobby. To be specific, mankind who enjoy singing will happier if they achieve a job as singer. This is because following their passions is more important than just think of salary.

On the other hand, many motives are believed to be the keys of pleasures. Firstly, having well quality of relationships, including families, friends or partners can reach gladness. It is caused those are not only always there to support humans needing them but also understand how to make people smile. For example, when people sad, have failed to finish their study; family, friend and partner will encourage them to keep spirit. Another reason is giving to others. Many think that carrying to surroundings is able to make them satisfied. Mahatma Gandhi said that the best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. Therefore, who are involved to charity event feel joyful. For instance, teaching children from poor families will make people obtain happiness.

In conclusion, many factors motivate humans to enjoy their life. Not only gaining a comfortable job definitely, but also possessing a wonderful relationship and caring to others.
Clark Kent 20 / 23 6  
Hi Pramudita.
Nice essay, you have made it very well. All the ideas you explain very clearly and you give an example each idea. However, your first body and second body look very different. The first body looks so 'thin' and the second body looks so 'fat'. it is better if you make it balance.

see the comparison.
first body

Finding a great job is one of most people goals. Those who spend[...]
[...]This is because following their passions is more important than just think of salary.

Second body

On the other hand, many motives are believed to be the keys of pleasures. Firstly[...]
[...]For instance, teaching children from poor families will make people obtain happiness.

There is no serious grammatical errors, that means perfect!
But, you have to more focus on give a comma to the sentence like this.

It is caused those are not only always there to support humans needing them but also (PUT COMMA HERE) understand how to make people smile

Good Job.
KEEP SPIRIT!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / How to be happy? I strongly believe that there are many factors to be cheerful.