It will be hard for people who ignore their health to have a healthy lifestyle.

Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
Some people say that in the modern world it is very difficult for people to have a healthy lifestyle. Others, however, say that it is easy for people to be healthy and fit if they want to be. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Certain people say, if humans have willing to be healthy, they will not hard to do in this latter-day era. In contrast, another believes that it is not easy work to people practice healthy way of life. While people able to maintain their health if they want, I believe in nowadays, many things that attract people to ignore with a healthy lifestyle.

In this present time, many methods people can use to keep healthy. Support centres which provide one-package facility to become healthy are easy to find and it makes people who want maintain their health able to come there. Besides, people also can do self exercise at home and consume home-made health food and vitamins. My mother for instance. She always keep her health with consume vitamin, goes jogging every morning and eat healthy food everyday. If she has spare time, sometimes she goes to the sport centre for aerobic and diet program. Although, in reality, there are some people who able to maintain their health, but it feels difficult for the others.

Another people have mindset that it is hard to have healthy lifestyle in modern era. They think too complicated to become health. Furthermore, if they are busy with their activities, they do not want to start a healthy life. For example, my brother. He quite busy with his job and often consumes unhygienic food. He does not have long spare time to do sport. As a result of his compact activities, he has unhealthy lifestyle and fat body.

To sum up, I believe it will be hard for people who ignore about health to have a healthy lifestyle. People who realize about what the essential to be health will feel easy to implement healthy way of life. It is recommended for people to maintain their health for better life.
Mathew88 3 / 4  
Hello Beauty17
Let me give you advice, hope it can help you

many thing s that attract people to ...
.....avoid to use some unclear word such thing, better if you change reason or factor

many methods (that) people can use ...
....i think you should write conj such that or which into your sentence
fauziyahtami 22 / 38 6  
hello,
hope you doing well, lemme give some suggestion

... have willing to be healthy, they(it) will not hard to ...
... that it is not (an) easy work to people practice (a) healthy way of life(lifestyle) .
..., many things that attract people to ignore with a healthy lifestyle.

In this present time, many methods people can use to keep healthy(many methods can be used to keep our body health) .
... and consume home-made health(ty) food and vitamins.
She always keep(s) her health with consume(ing) vitamin, goes jogging (...) food every day (you already mention it before (about healthy foods, vitamins etc) I think you have to devote another specific example and improve it with 5W1H)

... she goes to the sport(s) centre for ...
...but it feels difficult for the others (I think this sentence already mentioned it the former, you can cut this one) . (In my opinion, you need to give a result from the example, (consequently, my mom rarely getting sick..........)

Another(Other) people have (a) mindset that it is hard to have (the) healthy lifestyle in (the) modern era. They think too complicated to become health(they have a complex thought about this issue) . Furthermore, if they are busy with their activities, they do not want to start a healthy life. (you have to expand your explanation, sharpen your view and make it clear so a reader will catch your point properly)

... he has (the) unhealthy lifestyle ...

... the essential to be health(ty) will feel easy to implement (the) healthy way of life.
(In my viewpoint, you need to give your own view)
*you have to organise your sentence, some of it tend to make reader confuse

Good luck and keep writing :)
ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
Hai beauty :) here are my thoughts

In this present time, many methods people can use to keep healthy.
i have two suggestions for you
if you want to make it as an active sentence: people can use many methods to keep them healthy
if you want to make it as a passive sentence: many methods can be used to keep their body health

My mother for instance. She always keepkeeps her health with consumeconsuming vitamin,
consuming vitamin as an object so, you should put gerund there

Another people have mindset that ...
do not forget beauty
another + noun singular --> another person
other + noun plural --> other people

People who realizerealiseabout what the essential to be healthhealthy will feel easy ...

goodluck beauty

Home / Writing Feedback / It will be hard for people who ignore their health to have a healthy lifestyle.