It is not too hard and time-consuming to have a better pattern of a healthy lifestyle. IELTS TASK 2

Riiskacha03 31 / 34 5  
Some people say that in the modern world it is very difficult for people to have a healthy lifestyle. Others, however, say that it is easy for people to be healthy and fit if they want to be.

discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Some people believe that if they want to be healthy and fit, it would be easy, while the other argue that it is not easy to live in healthy way in this modern era. However, in my opinion, people can use many kinds of advanced technology to keep them healthy and fit, if they want to. For instance, they can put a gym tool in their house, so they can do exercise whenever they want while being in home. This years, when the world are becoming more sophisticated. Citizens around the world have higher cost of living than in the part, which forced them to work all the time for pay their bills and forget the importance of having healthy habits.

This days and ages, lots of people go to work every day in order to get the salary and solve their high payments. Most of them tend to overwork and have less time for their self and their body which cause them have a big possibility of having a broke healthy life. For example, the workers who waste most of his time in the office would not have extra time to exercise or even put attention in their diet. This would affect their body condition in future. As a result, most people who have this kind of lifestyle will get sick easier. That is why some people say that it is hard for them to have a healthy behavior.

However, it is not that hard to have better pattern of life and do not take too much time. An illustration to this, the inhabitants can save a little amount of their salary to purchase a gym tool, so they can practice by their self in their leisure time. As a result, people will more fit and will not have serious problem with illness. To conclude, we still able to develop a healtier way to life even if there is not much time.

In conclusion, although other people argue that it is very difficult to have a healthy life style when the world force them to keep work, i do believe that there is still a way to maintain our body condition by take an exercise.
faarasyad 7 / 15 7  
Hi Riiskacha03,

For instance, they can put a gym tool ...

you have to note that it is better to prevent using this type of transition "For instance" when it comes to introduction

here is my sample, hopefully this is able to help you

Perfect health is a vital aspect in a human life these days. As such, there is a breakdown between two arguments from society. While some people believe that it would be easy to gain healthy life, others argue that it is not easy to live in healthy way in this modern era due to work pressure and oriented of financial situation. In my perspective, I would personally assume that by utilizing many kinds of advanced technology it is undeniable to preserve healthy lifestyle.

thanks and good luck!!!

Home / Writing Feedback / It is not too hard and time-consuming to have a better pattern of a healthy lifestyle. IELTS TASK 2